A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Does big stomach belly of women attracts u guys
Does big stomach belly of women attracts u guys posted: 08/16/04 at 8:17 AM
sweetestguy  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I would like to know how the size of the stomach of girls affect guys.I mean does big stomach attract some guys.I have a girl friend and all of a sudden her stomach is becoming big.This has been affecting me and would like to know if someone has experienced such before or is something that I should ignore,but above all she is very sexy or....
You views are welcome

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/16/04 at 9:26 AM

Agirlforme  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
It doesn't attract me, but some guys might like it, I prefer a nice smooth flat stomach.
If that happened to my girl, I'd suggest she go to the gym probably. Of course I'd go along with her though.

----------
Pay attention to your partner. If you don't...somebody else will.

There are three sides to every story. Yours, theirs, and the truth.

MATH MADE EASY

Register your complaint here

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/16/04 at 10:29 AM

Harley Babe  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
what if the girl has a slight bit of fat on her? Not all girls have that flat rock hard abs.

posted: 08/16/04 at 11:23 AM
NickyBayless  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I like girls who have a little something down there. Not a lot, just a little. I mean, a perfectly flat stomach isn't the only thing that can be sexy.

----------

posted: 08/16/04 at 12:11 PM
Lestat09  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I always liked a little something....there is nothing wrong with a girl that doesn't look like she is from Ethiopia. Give me a nice clean girl who is athletic and has meat on her, doesn't wear a lot (if any makeup), has big boobs, and long hair....over a skinny supermodel with abs anyday of the week.

Just my opinion.

Now, if you are talking a *large* stomach...I'll pass.

Re: Does big stomach belly of women attracts u guys posted: 08/16/04 at 6:07 PM
Licentia  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by sweetestguy
I would like to know how the size of the stomach of girls affect guys.I mean does big stomach attract some guys.I have a girl friend and all of a sudden her stomach is becoming big.This has been affecting me and would like to know if someone has experienced such before or is something that I should ignore,but above all she is very sexy or....
You views are welcome

My girlfriend is overweight as am I. But neither of us are what I would call "FAT." I think up until a certain point, even having a big belly can be sexy. There will come a point though where a big belly can become gross. I have tried to make this point clear to her - that I love her body and it turns me on, but she hides her body thinking it's somehow gross. It drives me nuts because it ruins my pleasure! I find her body extravagent!!

Just don't hide it if the guy wants to see it. Let him enjoy your body. If he doesn't want to see it then find someone who does, or do something about your weight.

posted: 08/16/04 at 6:09 PM
Licentia  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Lestat09
I always liked a little something....there is nothing wrong with a girl that doesn't look like she is from Ethiopia. Give me a nice clean girl who is athletic and has meat on her, doesn't wear a lot (if any makeup), has big boobs, and long hair....over a skinny supermodel with abs anyday of the week.

Just my opinion.

Now, if you are talking a *large* stomach...I'll pass.

Amen!

posted: 08/16/04 at 11:57 PM

Agirlforme  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Harley Babe
what if the girl has a slight bit of fat on her? Not all girls have that flat rock hard abs.

well i know that not all are like that, but my girl freind doesn;t have very much fat and she is what I love, so that is what matters to me...even if she was fatter though, It wouldn't change my opinion on how I feel about her.

----------
Pay attention to your partner. If you don't...somebody else will.

There are three sides to every story. Yours, theirs, and the truth.

MATH MADE EASY

Register your complaint here

posted: 08/17/04 at 12:40 AM

NRJD4LIFE  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I dont' mind a little meat. It isn't like every girl is goign to have flat rock hard abs...no matter the girl...they are not going to stay that way forever. But my man on the other hand. He says that he likes a little. But he is dying, and I mean dying, telling me all thetime, how he can't wait to see me pregnant. He seen a pregnant lady yesterday while we were driving, and he went crazy telling me how much he wanted to see me pregnant, and how he couldn't wait for it. Some guys really enjoy the stomach thing, i guess it just depends on who you are. I don't like the look of the rock hard abs, on guys or girls.

----------
Feel free to...

Add me to MSN or Email me at: {Princess.Victoria.85@gmail.com}
Or PM me anytime!

Re: Does big stomach belly of women attracts u guys posted: 08/17/04 at 5:25 AM

caligirl4u73  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by sweetestguy
You views are welcome

Ok, so what about men with big stomachs??? Care to comment on that???
I swear, men can be so shallow ...If you love the person it shouldnt matter if they are skinny or large....
I am a "thick" girl. But, I play sports 2-3 times a week, soccer and softball. Hmmm, I have to run quite a bit. Funny thing is I am a faster runner than the skinny girls!
My man loves me no matter what though....He loves my body even though I dont.

----------
I love my man, he is sooo freakin awesome!!! Love you baby!
{D & J}

http://profiles.yahoo.com/calibabe4u2c

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Does big stomach belly of women attracts u guys

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles