A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > blow-jobs with tongue peircings
blow-jobs with tongue peircings Smile posted: 07/28/04 at 5:03 AM
puppylvr  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
This question related to tongue peircings and blowjobs.... in the past i was in a long term relationship and he loved getting blow-jobs, and i always considered myself very good at it, since then i have gotten my tongue peirced, and have also been in two other short lived relationships. I tried giving each a blow-job but, both times it seemed that the guy just wasnt into it, or wasnt enjoying it, and eventually i just gave up. I always thought that having a tongue peircing should make it more pleasurable for the guy. Does anyone have any advice about how to give blow-jobs with peircings??? maybe i was hurting them????

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/28/04 at 5:20 AM

Whitney27  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I had to take mine out for similar conditions. At first my bf and I thought it would be a nice enhancement, but then he said he hated the steel feeling involved with fellatio. Felt less human to him. So I took it out.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/28/04 at 6:07 AM

luckycookie  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
hehe i'm coming from this from a different point of view. my ex boyfriend use to have tongue ring and needless to say i didn't ever want him to take it out lol it brought something verrrry good into our sex life ... won't give out too much info lol

----------
but i see it's you dave.......

and now your girlfriend won't get fat!

posted: 07/28/04 at 8:18 AM

Agirlforme  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Sorry but piercings do zilch for me. I don't find them attractive or sexy at all.

----------
Pay attention to your partner. If you don't...somebody else will.

There are three sides to every story. Yours, theirs, and the truth.

MATH MADE EASY

Register your complaint here

posted: 07/28/04 at 10:57 AM
Lestat09  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Tongue piercing...make-up....$200 underwear....fake boobs..................Note to girls: most guess don't give a ****.

How about a naked girl who is clean and willing? Stop trying to enhance the best thing created for a man! Instead of adding these goofy utilities, how about just giving us youselves a little more? Enhance your willingness instead of your body.

posted: 07/28/04 at 6:46 PM

~*Eros*~  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My SO had a tongue ring (she's taken it out now for reasons unrelated to this) and we never experienced ANY trouble with it. I had no problems with enjoying it, quite to the contrary! I absolutely LOVED it. I can't say just yet whether it's better with or w/o the tongue bar yet as we haven't had the chance to experience things without it (long distance relationship), but definately enjoyed things with the tongue ring and didn't see it causing a single problem in that area whatsoever.

posted: 07/28/04 at 7:32 PM

Bill'sgirl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Lestat, LOL! Thanks for sharing, that was really nice. I hope that you mean become more willing in a comitted relationship though and not just all around!

----------
Forgive your enemies; it messes with their heads.

The second mouse gets the cheese!

posted: 07/28/04 at 7:45 PM

websters  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I like it I have been given oral by three diff ladies that had one, and 2 of them were great, the third one didnt know how to use it. So yes I say go ahead and try it out, but learn what works.

----------
http://community.webshots.com/user/websters23

posted: 07/28/04 at 7:52 PM

Bill'sgirl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I think she is asking for technique.

----------
Forgive your enemies; it messes with their heads.

The second mouse gets the cheese!

posted: 07/28/04 at 9:22 PM

dimitris  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Most guys I know wouldn't appreciate tongue piercing. You see what we most like in a BJ is that warm, wet and silky feeling.
A piece of metal can easily destroy it.

I belive that tongue piercing can be excited only to a lesbian.

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > blow-jobs with tongue peircings

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles