A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Men Wearing Wifes Panties
Men Wearing Wifes Panties posted: 07/12/04 at 2:09 PM
bustindope72  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife asked me to wear her panties. She said it would turn her on to see me in her thong see-thru panties. Ladies, I want to know if you think it would turn you on to see your husband/boyfriend on your panties??????

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/12/04 at 2:12 PM

Mrs B  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I really can't see why woman find this such a turn on. Ooommmg it makes me shudder and my skin crawl just thinking about it Urgh..

----------
I dunno what the future will bring but I know you're here with me now...
"

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/12/04 at 2:25 PM

CuteeH  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Venus im just like you it will make me crawl... or maybe laugh at it

----------
"Anyone can be normal, but it takes a strong person to be different"

The current mood of cuteeh at www.imood.com

posted: 07/12/04 at 2:26 PM

Mrs B  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
lol yeah another way of looking at it I suppose

----------
"

posted: 07/12/04 at 2:35 PM

Mrs B  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
You'd better watch out Tornheart he might go out and buy some that fit lmbo

----------
"

posted: 07/12/04 at 3:04 PM

Nodoubt_gal  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Hm... um no not a turn on! did you do it for her or is that a bad question!?

----------
~~We are all something, but none of us are everything.~~
The current mood of NDG at www.imood.com

We are having a baby- due may 2007

posted: 07/13/04 at 12:37 AM
neniuxss  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
YUCK!!! GAG!!!! PHFTTT!!!!

I would freak out if this happened to me.

----------
Nena

posted: 07/13/04 at 4:40 AM

Ladybug  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
We'll my guy has done it for me not so much as for a turn on but more so for the sake of just another fun memory shared and made together. Something we can joke about later (an inside joke so to speak) between the two of us. Sure some are turned on by this and some are not, but the whole idea is whether or not the two of you are having fun, sharing and making memories together. Sex and intimacy isn't all solemn and serious. We as women wear their clothes and underwear (such as t-shirts and boxer shorts, which is underwear same as panties). So wouldn't it also be natural for a guy to be curious about our clothing as well? If it is all done in good natured fun and it draws you closer together whether through intimacy or all in fun who cares!!! If he is to do it all the time without the woman there then there might be some concern that things have gone too far. Initimacy is all about give and take...

posted: 07/13/04 at 10:02 AM
  [more]
 Group: Guest 
|
Umm I would never have my fiancee wear one of my undies! Um no way!

posted: 07/13/04 at 12:03 PM
bustindope72  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Well, I take it the vast majority of women here would rather not see their man in panties. To answer S4B, no I have not modeled them for her> I just thought it was odd a women would like that and wanted to gain the female perspective on the issue. Thanks for the responses ladies!!!

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Men Wearing Wifes Panties

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles