A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Male > He's still hard after sex
He's still hard after sex posted: 07/24/11 at 7:04 AM

SexyChic  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
What does it mean? Should I be worried that he isn't thorougly satisfied or have enough sex when even after we had sex and he has cum that he's still hard?

I've noticed this a few times and also sometimes he comes pretty quickly, other times he takes forever....is it that he's not that into it or what?

Im just a tad bit inexperienced in this area and a bit shy as well...

Your thoughts...tips...suggestions would be much appreciated.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/24/11 at 10:15 AM

Agirlforme  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It's quite common to stay hard, even after orgasm. Not every man is cut from the same cloth though. Some might go soft quickly, others may be able to go again. I am sure that there is no link between the hardness of his penis and his satisfaction with the sex he just had.

The speed at which he comes is due to a number of various things...level of arousal, type of stimulation. I don't think it's fair to say that the time it takes goes hand in hard with how much he's into it.

----------
Pay attention to your partner. If you don't...somebody else will.

There are three sides to every story. Yours, theirs, and the truth.

MATH MADE EASY

Register your complaint here

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/24/11 at 11:44 AM

Poetman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
To put it in a different light, think of it this way-would you rather him stay hard and raring to go another round? Or would it be better if he went limp and you had to coax him a long time to get him hard again?

Don't think twice about it Very normal. Next time it happens, say "Oh, I see you're good to go another round!"

----------
Rodger Swan 12/19/1986-1/26/2010 Gone too soon, remembered forever. R.I.P my friend.

You have everything that I have to give; it is the only way that Love truly exists. You and I are each One, and we are both One~E

I cannot be accurately judged by the meat and bone wrapped around me - its features were not my choice.~E

I Love you. Love Me as I Love you, you are Me. you are not me; only here are we we, separate rather than Me, One.~E

posted: 07/24/11 at 9:27 PM

jungleman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It is very normal, nothing to worry about.Many men can stay hard after sex, some time it gets soft but after some stroking or orals, the erection is back for a second round.Hope this help.

posted: 07/25/11 at 5:32 AM

TheStupid  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It's a sign that you should keep on going. :-)

----------
Divorce makes marriage meaningless.

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Male > He's still hard after sex

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles