A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > How many women here like to be fisted?
Your thoughts on fisting? posted: 07/12/11 at 5:58 AM
Tarp  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I fisted my wife once a few years ago and she was surprised at how good it felt. It all started years before that with larger insertions on occasion then all fingers to the last set of knuckles. She seemed curious about fisting so we talked and decided to try to go all the way one eve.

It was decided that she would communicate the desire to have more by pushing herself on to my hand. She was extremely aroused and once my hand slipped in to my wrist, it was only a second or two before she climaxed. We used nothing but her natural lubricant and a little spit. It was a little odd in that it was uncomfortable to my hand. Felt like it was in a vice. She was sore for a couple days after. She also commented on some discomfort during the act but said it was a good type of discomfort.

I find it a bit fascinating but, like large insertions, don't want it to become a regular part of our sex lives. She asked a few months ago to do it again but neither of us has brought it up since.

Curious if anyone else has experienced fisting and what your thoughts were/are? If you haven't done it, would you like to try?

Last edited by Tarp on 07/12/11 at 9:18 AM

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/14/11 at 1:53 AM
Tarp  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm a little surprised at the lack of comments.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/14/11 at 3:03 AM
steveamanda04  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
i have tried it with my wife but i cant get the whole fist in her but i can put my whole hand in to the knuckles. i have tried it several times and all with the same results.

posted: 07/14/11 at 5:58 AM

superfantastich  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I don't think and boyfriend and I could do it if we tried :P

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 07/14/11 at 7:58 AM
Tarp  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by superfantastich
I don't think and boyfriend and I could do it if we tried :P

I wasn't sure myself but my wife said she never would have thought it would work for her. I think it takes a lot of communication and trust between the two people.

posted: 07/14/11 at 8:06 AM

WolfAngel  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've tried it and we got to the second set of knuckles but not past that. I don't think it FEELS erotic, but the IDEA of it is erotic. I'd be up for trying it again, but it's not at the front of my mind, you know?

In regards to not being able to do it... the human body is an amazing thing capable of many feats... you CAN do it, it just requires willingness, patience, trust... and lube!

----------
A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.

posted: 07/14/11 at 10:09 AM

wildsnake88  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I have never tried fisting and not really interested to try at all..the thought of it put me off and it 'sound' rather painful to me..i think i will freak out if my man try to fist me..lol, i imagine a fist of a man can be really BIG..its interesting, but i'll skip that, no thanks.

----------
"I Thank Mother Nature For The GOOD Venom To DESTROY EVIL! They FEAR The SNAKE, Like They FEAR WISDOM." ♥WildSnake♥

FACTS: Stay Faithful Or Stay Single. Smart Women Know How To Love, SMARTER Women Know WHO To Love!

"It Isn't REAL Love Until You Found Someone Who Will Love You FAITHFULLY And Always Be There For You.TRUE Hearts DON'T Cheat!"

"BE True, BE Real, BE YOU!"
*** Read My (Latest) Blog On Profile ***
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 07/14/11 at 10:58 AM

madmisskelly  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I remember with the ex we tried a couple times. We never got very far bast the second set of knuckles. The thumbe made it harder haha.
It started to become a game of how far he could put his hand in.

posted: 07/14/11 at 11:34 PM
Tarp  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by wildsnake88
I have never tried fisting and not really interested to try at all..the thought of it put me off and it 'sound' rather painful to me..i think i will freak out if my man try to fist me..lol, i imagine a fist of a man can be really BIG..its interesting, but i'll skip that, no thanks.

Oddly, I find it off putting and a little arousing at the same time. My wife doesn't like talking about it, or large insertions, because she thinks it makes her a "freak" to liking such things. I visit a fisting forum on occasion and while I find some interesting stuff there, I find much of it off putting. It's like a totally different realm of sex and people.

posted: 07/15/11 at 12:05 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
I don't have much of an opinion on the matter and never gave it much thought. When it does come to mind, all I can think of is "ouch"
I don't think ppl who are into it are freaks either.

For me, I'm on the smaller (I'm 4'10 with shoes) and tighter side.
Never had a partner insert more than two fingers. It became slightly uncomfortable for both parties. I tend to clamp down or close up....which makes it uncomfortable for him.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > How many women here like to be fisted?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles