A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Ejaculating in the anus
Cumming in the ass
Female: Sure, I don't mind
Female: Okay. Because he wants too.
Female: No chance
Male: Yes! In her!
Male: No. Not my thing.
I don't do/haven't tried anal sex
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Ejaculating in the anus posted: 06/13/11 at 1:37 AM
Jaxson  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Inspired by a recent thread regarding anal sex. There were a few comments made about cumming in the anus. So I am curious about that.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 06/13/11 at 2:47 AM
Dollie  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm a female and I love anal sex, and only had guys cum in my ass a couple of times, but that was more than enough. No thank you.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 06/13/11 at 6:25 AM
Tarp  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Great for the guy. Not always so good for the woman. Sitting on the toilet right after will expel most but there's always a bit lingering inside just waiting to come out with the next stinker.

posted: 06/13/11 at 6:42 AM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
LOL!! I can see how that would gross people out. I'd do it if my bf asked, but lucky for me, being bi means he can do that with other boys so I'm off the hook.

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

posted: 06/13/11 at 10:00 AM

wildsnake88  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Not something that i enjoy much, its a 'weird' feeling but i dun mind if its not too often.

----------
"I Thank Mother Nature For The GOOD Venom To DESTROY EVIL! They FEAR The SNAKE, Like They FEAR WISDOM." ♥WildSnake♥

FACTS: Stay FAITHFUL Or Stay Single! NEVER Settle For Being Someone's OTHER, When You Can Be Someone's ONLY.WHY Be A Substitute Lover?! Smart Women Know How To Love, SMARTER Women Know WHO To Love!

"It Isn't REAL Love Until You Found Someone Who Will Love You FAITHFULLY And Always Be There For You.TRUE Hearts DON'T Cheat!"
"Intellectuals Can Debate In Style, IDIOTS Just Argue & Whine When They Can't Handle DEFEATS!"
*** Read My (Latest) Blog On Profile ***
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 06/14/11 at 3:43 AM
cablebandit  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
yes...every time. Neither of us mind a small mess for the fun we have.

----------
Rich Rodriguez : It is very difficult to reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into.

posted: 06/17/11 at 3:40 PM

Mrs B  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
lol I think you're all very rude!! lol

----------
I dunno what the future will bring but I know you're here with me now...
"

posted: 06/18/11 at 12:41 AM
Tarp  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'd like to change my reply from great to awesome. Cumming in your woman's anus can be ecstasy. :-)

posted: 06/25/11 at 9:52 AM
urVixenluv  [more]
Make Buddy |
It's all true! I really have to be in the mood to receive it and to enjoy it. Once you do, it's seriously awesome. Apparently Venus is a prude. Don't know it until you try it!

posted: 06/28/11 at 3:30 AM
Florentine  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm still an anal v, but I never say no to anything once! :P

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Ejaculating in the anus

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles