A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > The Help Desk > ecards?
ecards? posted: 02/19/11 at 5:48 AM

lil hippie  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
i havent been in here in a long while and the ecards wont load in? is there something i need i have java adobe and the normal things ?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/22/11 at 2:56 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
Are you getting a blank page when you click on the cards? I know I am for some reason.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/26/11 at 4:10 AM

lil hippie  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
yes even all these months i still get a blank page??? humm so yours is too what do we do? i want to send a card and at this point i guess i cant or i have to find another place

posted: 04/26/11 at 12:48 PM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Sorry to hear that this is still happening. I assumed it would have been fixed by now. To my knowledge, the person who handled the E-cards no longer works for the site. I will have to check back and see what's up.

----------

posted: 04/26/11 at 7:16 PM

lil hippie  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
k i sure hope so, i contacted them, and i got an email tellin me that she was on maternity leave and gave me another persons email that is suppose to be handlin this issue. i havent got a respond from that person yet. i will keep hopin though lol i like the cards here. heck i like this site lol lol ty for lettin me know it wasnt just me

posted: 04/27/11 at 4:02 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Can you send me a Private message and let me know who the person was that you were supposed to contact re: the matter. I want to make sure I'm approaching the proper person in this matter.

----------

posted: 04/27/11 at 5:39 AM

lil hippie  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
let me see if i still have the email they answered too its not a private thing lol it came from this place by contactin someone but i will see if i can get that email, they still have not answered yet so i am not sure it will do us any good at this point

posted: 04/27/11 at 10:41 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I will email 2 separate ppl and hopefully hear something.

----------

posted: 04/27/11 at 7:25 PM

lil hippie  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
please let me know if you find out anythin cuz i have still had to word wit that email i gave you. i will blow them up lol i want a card dang it lol lol

posted: 04/30/11 at 8:10 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I heard something back from the person who manages the E-cards.
There will be a meeting next week to decide whether or not they will continue with the cards. Right now, there are some issues with that section of the site and no one is sure why.

----------

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > The Help Desk > ecards?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles