A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > Bedroom bondage for loving couples Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Light bedroom bondage for loving couples
This poll is closed.
Yes my partner and I have tried it but we don't or didn't enjoy it. 0 0%
Never tried it. I would love to buy my partner doesn't or wouldn't want to try it. 0 0%
My partner and I practice a light form of bondage play. 3 75.00%
My partner and I practice proper and hard-core BDSM etc. 0 0%
I'm a slave. 0 0%
I'm a Dominatrix. 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bedroom bondage for loving couples Lightbulb posted: 01/28/11 at 7:20 AM

tladancer  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I was wondering how many of you in loving relationships or marriages participate in bondage play and how far or hardcore do you take it.

A few years ago, my husband and I began experimenting with some light bedroom bondage. The subject has fascinated me and it's taken our love-making to new heights. We're more interested in the Tease, please, pleasure, sensory deprivation aspects of the activity. Light spanking but mostly tying, blindfolding, visual stimulation and teasing - raised and maintained arousal.

There's a great level of trust involved and I love wearing the heels, leather and latex. He loves the clothing I wear too and it's great to see how he struggles to keep his eyes off me. He also enjoys being teased - as in being taken to the brink of climax and then forced to stop or knowing that I'm pleasuring myself with a vibrator but not being allowed to look or participate.

There's so much scope and no 2 nights turn out the same and the best thing is that we end up spending 5 or 6 hours together constantly in a state of high arousal. It's just insane.

I'm so glad we've discovered this.

I've spoken to people who would really like to try it out with their partners but are either to scared to bring up the topic for fear that their partner will think they're crazy or reject them. If it's a craving fantasy for you, how will you ever propose it to your partner?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/28/11 at 8:38 AM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I chose "dominatrix", but Just FYI, "dominatrix" is the word that used to be used for professional dominants. Now you'd say "pro domme". Technically I'd be just a dominant, since I'm not a pro.

That would be cool though....I'd love to get paid to tie up cute boys and torture them! LOL!!

But I have to say, I'm more into things like spanking, paddling, etc. feminization, and humiliation play than bondage.

How did you and your husband learn? I took a couple of lessons from a shibari master (here in Tokyo) but wasn't into it enough to keep wanting to learn. It just takes so much time! I think I'm just too lazy. All I need is a scarf or handcuffs.

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/28/11 at 9:07 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
If you read some of my past posts you will see this is a big thing of mine. Without repeating what I've already foamed about numerous times, I insist on good real police handcuffs for bondage. I don't like the furry or other kind that allow me to escape. Trust is critical, so I won't be doing this on any first dates. Safe word is a good idea but just have fun. Also have to have a bar style headboard. I have a small collection of handcuffs and leg irons. She can wear them too!

posted: 01/31/11 at 1:32 PM

tladancer  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It just grew. We started out just tying each other up with scarves and then it progressed. I began dressing up, reading about it on-line and choosing the aspects of it that interested me.

Lessons? None.

I'm amazed there are people who teach it.

Guess I'm not a pro so yes, technically not a Dominatrix but when I'm on form and all dressed up, I feel like a Dominatrix.

posted: 01/31/11 at 5:03 PM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It's huge in Japan...just Google "shibari" and you'll see some incredible work, very beautiful. The stage performances of people like Osada Steve are famous. In the BDSM world, shibari masters are like celebrities.

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

posted: 01/31/11 at 5:05 PM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Oh- check out "Twisted Monk" on YouTube. He has videos teaching some basics- good fun to kearn a few new moves! He's out if Seattle, btw. So it's all in English.

Enjoy!

----------
-Christopher Hitchens

posted: 02/04/11 at 12:01 PM
gandyman  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I like to tie my wife up, and she loves to be tied up. I have restraints for her hands and feet, and tie her up tight, arms and legs spread out. I'll go down on her, tease her, use toys on her, then untie her feet and **** her. It's kinda fun

posted: 05/25/11 at 7:06 AM

tladancer  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Last night was an epic affair. I'm usually the one in charge but last night was different and it was awesome. We started out with me in my dominatrix role but an hour later the tables had literally turned as one thing led to another and I found myself tied to the bed-posts, spread out wearing nothing but stockings and stilettos.

He masturbated in front of me, entered me for a while, blind-folded me and teased me with various toys and oral seduction. He even brought out the camera and photographed my hands, legs, lace, shoes in close-up detail. The entire time I was in a state of extreme arousal. He built up the arousal to near orgasmic levels and then slowed down to try something else. I probably spent 2 hours on my back, tied up in joyful happiness.

In the end I just couldn't bear it anymore, I needed to have an orgasm, I begged for it, I begged him to F*ck me. I have never needed to be f*cked so desperately in my entire life.

He finally untied me and led me to the lounge where he blind-folded me and tied my hands together so I couldn't grab him to thrust into me. He bent me over the sofa and took me from behind. I pushed back into him and as he pumped slowly into my pssy, has hand cupped my aching mound and he rubbed my wet clit.

It was slow and steady and he threatened to stop if I asked him to F*ck me harder and faster again so I just endured the long slow screw. It was worth it. I had such a great orgasm. Wow.

Just thought I'd share that with all of you.

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > Bedroom bondage for loving couples

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles