A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Better as you get older??? Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Better as you get older??? posted: 12/21/10 at 2:06 PM
sophiiac  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User

Last edited by sophiiac on 09/22/11 at 8:04 AM

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 12/22/10 at 1:20 AM
igor  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I think it is more about attitude and experience rather than age.
True that younger people may be able to (and want to) have sex more often but quality of sex is not just about how often you do it.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 12/22/10 at 12:30 PM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Sex gets better as you learn about yourself, and also acknowledging the importance of communication along with finding a partner who understands these same things. This does come with age. However, just because a person gets older, doesn't mean he or she gets better at sex, or that they have better sex. Make sense?

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 12/22/10 at 12:31 PM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
For me, it got better at the age of 26. That is when I had the right partner and for the first time, I had an orgasm. Intense one. Not to mention multiples.
Pushing 40, it has gotten better due to experience and being more open and willing to try new things.....as for the does it feel better. YES. I'm more in touch with my body. (pun intended) Not to mention, I'm able to relax a bit more.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

posted: 12/22/10 at 12:59 PM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I agree with our resident nut job. That's how I feel as well.

posted: 12/22/10 at 3:45 PM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
LMAO CT. Thanks for the honorable mention.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

posted: 12/22/10 at 9:51 PM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Anytime - I do find your series of avatars to be quite funny.

But yeah, I find too that as I get older I am more confident and secure in my sexual desires (esp after everything I've learned in LYC). So when I hook up with a new partner and we have the talk, I like to discuss these prefs upfront to ensure we are both ok with our likes and dislikes. I found this approach worked very well the last time and I intend to try it again.

posted: 01/02/11 at 10:13 PM

BarefootGuy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
For me, sex got better as I got older because the girls kept getting younger. LOL! Aside from that, yes, it also got better as I got older because I learned control. Sex with the 18-25 year old version of me lasted 15 seconds and must have been a tremendous disappointment to all the ladies involved. After that I started to get some control over myself and could actually last long enough for the ladies to enjoy it. Now, some nights I can flip a switch, and either give Shaina the hot 2 minute session or the romantic one-hour plus session. Definitely better with age.

----------
**------Brandon------**
*--aka: BarefootGuy--**

posted: 01/03/11 at 6:27 PM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I peaked at 28. Those were fun days!!

Since then, my sex drive has lessened a bit, but the quality of my orgasms haven't changed at all. I've always been quite comfortable with my body, and since I've been masturbating and experimenting with toys and such on my own since age 12, I know quite well how my body works.

For anyone wanting to improve their sexual response, I'd definitely recommend that.

And of course, communication with your partner. If you have trouble talking about sex or explaining your needs you won't have a very satisfactory experience.

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

posted: 01/03/11 at 8:39 PM

bialy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm 28. Between learning about myself on my own, having a great lover who encouraged communication and exploration, and forums like this that encourage candid discussions on every single topic imaginable, I can't imagine it NOT getting better with each year.

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Better as you get older???

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles