A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > I let him cum in me, but now I don't want him to
I let him cum in me, but now I don't want him to Question posted: 07/09/10 at 7:34 AM
sweet leta  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm not on the pill
I let him cum in me like up to 2 days after my period and then we use condoms whole way through.
My friend told me I was an idiot and that a) i could get pregnant anyways so to stop
b) we're not an official couple so im giving him too much for free without him commiting

so my question is if i ask him to just use condoms whole way through do you think
a) that he won't want to now that he's gone bareback?
b) won't commit because i let him do that so he knows what it's like?

he seems to really like me, so i don't want to sound as big of a naive idiot as i might. but still....? thoughts?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/09/10 at 7:44 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
Sweet leta...how old are you?
If you are under 18, I will move your thread to a different forum b/c I feel that this IS a matter that you need to be educated on.

First. YOU CAN GET PREGNANT AT ANY TIME.
Sperm has been known to stay active for up to 5 days.
Some women including myself go into immediate ovulation right after their period ends.

It sounds a bit mean, but it doesn't matter what he thinks.
It's your body, you're not on birth control. Do either of you want an unplanned pregnancy? Sooner or later, your luck will run out. Not unless he has a low sperm count or you can't conceive for some reason. That has to be determined by a doctor for each of you.

If he refuses to use protection, then you are taking a big chance of getting pregnant or a disease. He is using during other times you are having sex...why would it be a problem now? Explain that you are not on birth control and do not need or want a baby right now.
If you want a baby now, then continue to do what you're doing.

If he won't commit b/c of this...do you really want to be with someone like that?
If that is the case for him....then he only wants sex. Nothing more.
If he cares enough about you, he will respect your reasons for asking him to use a condom.

Why not get on birth control instead of taking chances?

EDIT to add:
If you both haven't been tested for std's or HIV and aren't committed, it's best that you ALWAYS use protection (condoms) with any partner.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/09/10 at 7:49 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Stop doing that IMMEDIATELY! Do you want to be pushing a stroller?

You need to set the rules. It seems as though you are not setting boundaries for this man to follow. With the anal thing and now this. You don't seem comfortable with either one, yet you allow them?

I dunno. I'm all for enjoying sex and having fun, but letting a man cum inside you without a condom is why there are so many teenagers and other unwed mothers pushing strollers today. I see it downtown all the time and it's disgusting and entirely preventable and un-necessary.

#1 get yourself on the pill right away
#2 require the use of a condom
#3 no cumming inside you if either of the two methods are not in place

posted: 07/09/10 at 10:09 AM
sweet leta  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Im 26, so no worries about age.

I know sperm can live up to 5 days which is why i thought 1 or 2 days after my period was ok but after that i could be unaware of ovulation and had to stop.

He seems to be a really sincere and sweet guy, no pressure,but he does whine, and perhaps im too insecure or something and give in. It wasnt until my friend yelled at me (mostly because he hasnt even commited) that i realized what an idiot I am being.

posted: 07/09/10 at 11:17 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
But still...take into consideration that you can get pregnant at anytime.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

posted: 07/09/10 at 11:51 AM

Katie59  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
You know what they call people who rely on the rhythm method as birth control? Parents! Some women do actually ovulate within days after their cycle. Every woman's body is different. If you are not on the pill you absolutely should not allow him to cum inside you without a condom. Not to mention, are you certain of his STD status?

----------
--~Katie~--

Gone but not forgotten. Rodger Swan 12/19/86 - 1/26/10

posted: 07/09/10 at 2:42 PM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by sweet leta
It wasnt until my friend yelled at me (mostly because he hasnt even commited) that i realized what an idiot I a being.

Well, its good you recognize it now, instead of after you're actually dealing with an unplanned pregnancy.

Also, don't be a fool to think you can get a guy to commit to you by having sex with you. If you want a guy to commit, you sit down with him and have a conversation about how he feels about it, and this is after a certain comfort level has been established - aka time spent together outside the bedroom.

It's ok to have sex outside of a commited relationship if that is what you're looking for, and done responsibly. But it really sounds like you are trying to use sex to obligate this guy into a commitment. If you're letting him cum inside you, or even having unprotected sex with him at all, you're either being exceptionally idiotic, or are trying to trap him by getting pregnant. Choose your poison.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

Re: I let him cum in me, but now I don't want him to posted: 07/09/10 at 10:53 PM

Gail65  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
I'm not on the pill

Why at 26 you're not on any contraceptive?? You should be on the pill whether you're in a relationship or not or go and get an IUD so you don't have to worry about pregnancy for the next 5 years.

Re: I let him cum in me, but now I don't want him to posted: 07/09/10 at 10:58 PM

Gail65  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
we're not an official couple so im giving him too much for free without him commiting
So sex for you is a one way trip? You give, he takes and that's it. You mean YOU do not get from this as much as he does? Only him gets pleasures and satisfaction out of this?

You have sex and commitment all confused dear.

Re: Re: I let him cum in me, but now I don't want him to posted: 07/09/10 at 11:48 PM
marriedguy1974  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Gail65
So sex for you is a one way trip? You give, he takes and that's it. You mean YOU do not get from this as much as he does? Only him gets pleasures and satisfaction out of this?

exactly what the hell is it with these kinda women who view their bodies as some kind of holy grail...like they are giving away some kind of prized posession thats sacred...women enjoy sex just as much as men..there is a difference between having sex and acting like a hussy,please understand this...sure enough its the man that has to be eternally grateful for making her pulse...its a case of binoculars and stations im afaid to say!

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > I let him cum in me, but now I don't want him to

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles