A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > morning sex - difficult for him to cum
morning sex - difficult for him to cum posted: 01/10/10 at 1:27 PM
luvmyguy  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Do men have a hard time cumming during early morning sex?

My DH, who is in healthy and in his 30s, has no problem being hard for morning sex but he just doesn't get close most of the time unless we are at it for ages. It's like he's not fully functioning yet.

I love it first thing in the morning and have no problem having an orgasm at that time but it's difficult for him. Taking our time in the mornings is usually impossible as we are often just trying to sneak one in before the alarm rings or the kids wake up.

Any ideas why this happens? He has no trouble cumming at other times during the day - say for nooners, before bed or even in the middle of the night after he's been asleep for a bit and then can go right back to sleep after.

Thanks.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/10/10 at 3:12 PM

skywarp  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
No, this doesn't happen with all men.

However, I don't think there's a problem here, people's bodies and minds behave in different ways at different times of the day, or month (or year).

I think you should simply work your schedule around his, at least until something else shows up that better defines this as an issue.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/10/10 at 4:37 PM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
The morning is probably when it is the easiest time for me to cum. This is when a male's testosterone levels are at the max, which increases sensations, erectile ability, arousal, the works. So it makes no sense to me why he is this way only during the morning, but is just fine any other time of the day. Everyone is different though, and if the two of you can just focus on having pleasurable sex, and not an orgasm, then it really shouldn't be a problem.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 01/11/10 at 12:50 AM
igor  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I have difficulty in the morning myself. In my case it is due to BP and BPH meds I take. If I get an erection (which is more difficult in the morning) my orgasm is always dry and not very fulfilling.

posted: 01/13/10 at 7:50 AM
BigDawg  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I last my longest during morning sex. never saw it as a problem.

posted: 01/13/10 at 8:14 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I am not a fan of this for a number of reasons, which I've already covered in the past. To recap, when I first wake up I need to go to the bathroom! My mouth and eyes are also kinda "crusty" from the previous night of sleep. So I need to head to the bathroom and do my business.

As well, I'm not sure oral sex for her would be too fun without me having had a shower to get all cleaned up down there.

I know the usual suspects are going to disagree with me but really, these are practical things to think about! I'm not going to be able to cum if the muscles down there are being used to hold back a full bladder! LOL!

posted: 01/14/10 at 12:40 AM

RomanceMan  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by BleedingHart
The morning is probably when it is the easiest time for me to cum. This is when a male's testosterone levels are at the max, which increases sensations, erectile ability, arousal, the works.
Exactly the same here. Though there is sometimes the "need to urinate" issue I wake up almost every morning with a stiffie so hard I think my skins going to break open. Doesn't take me but two seconds to think about having some fun- but my wife is rarely into morning sex.

posted: 01/14/10 at 2:20 PM
luvmyguy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Well when I posted this we had just had sex and he didn't cum. Like I said, it usually takes him ages in the morning. This morning was an exception, we did it and he came in about 2 minutes. I asked him what was different and he said he felt more awake today. Now that I think about it, last time we had morning sex, we had a lot of sex in the 3 or 4 days prior. By the time we had sex this morning, it had been a few days. I think he was hornier and less desensitized in addition to being more awake, as he said.

Thanks for the input, guys.

posted: 01/22/10 at 1:51 PM
ridgeback05  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I love it in the morning, more than any other time. Just need to get my wife on the same page!

----------
Aloha!

posted: 01/23/10 at 7:57 PM

Excoastie  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
it seems as though the OP has answered her own question!

*grin*

Exco

----------
I tend to ramble and repeat myself, please try to overlook my ignorance!

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > morning sex - difficult for him to cum

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles