A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > The sluttiest thing you've ever done
The sluttiest thing you've ever done posted: 11/27/09 at 9:58 PM

blondgrrl  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
In celebration of sluthood, what is the sluttiest thing you've ever done? It doesn't count if it's within in the context of a relationship- because after all, what fun is it if you have "permission" ?

I didn't even know his name. I only know he was French, blonde, and horny. "Do you have any condoms? No? Then go get some."

Sex on the beach has never been so good.

Disapproving types may be advised to simply not participate here.

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by blondgrrl on 11/27/09 at 10:26 PM

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/28/09 at 9:02 AM
metee  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Went to spain and had a threesome with hot german blond girl and a spanish man. No idea what the guy's name was but he was gorgeous.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/28/09 at 12:48 PM

truepeacenik  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
wild sex, doggy style on a church stage? And neither of us attends a church (athiest & Jewish)?

not a relationship, per se, just good friends that needed each other.

----------
Rule of dating happiness #101: Never let an outside person influence your opinion about a potential partner. Rule #102: Repeat number 101 over and over again.
---Poetman

posted: 11/29/09 at 11:46 AM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
German girl, Spanish guy? That is just SO hot!!

Not many replies here....hmmm...no sluts on the board today? Guys should also post YOUR "slutty" moments. Men can be sluts too, you know.

Here's another of mine.

My British gf (she was also bi) and I used to get off on watching each other with guys. Once in a while, we'd go bar hopping and just pick some lucky guy out of the crowd. Usually I was the instigator....in case you haven't noticed, I am not very shy. I just walked up to the guy and said, "Do you like us?" And that was about all there needed to be said. We took him home and fvcked the hell out of him.

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

posted: 11/29/09 at 12:29 PM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'll bite.

Met two hot girls at a club. I didn't ask either of them to dance, but was rather enjoying watching the two of them grind with each other, obviously putting on a show. To my surprise they grabbed me out of the crowd and sandwiched me between them.

After about a minute or so, one of them whispered in my ear that I was really hot and she started making out with me. Then the other one looked at me kind of jealous, so I started making out with her too while the other one grabbed my ass hard. Before I knew it, I was making out with both of them right there on the dance floor.

When the song was over, they asked me if I had a bowl to smoke, and I said of course I do. So we went out to their car, and the only thing they planned on smoking was my c*ck, and I got simultaneous head from both of them until I came all over their pretty faces. I never even learned their names.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 12/02/09 at 8:24 AM

silvermoon22  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm the type that dates one person at a time, and doesn't do anything usually wrong, so this is a big one for me....I had met someone off the internet and we had a room at a motel and went our seperate ways afterwards. In fact, I don't even know what his name was.

posted: 12/03/09 at 6:15 AM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Back on topic!

My most memorable slutty moment was with my ex-girlfriend. We had a lot of slutty moments together...LOL. We were in San Francisco and decided to go to the infamous Nob Hill Cinema. Those of you who have been to San Francisco probaly know that it's not really a cinema, but a gay strip theater. The show was actually quite good, but the guys were somewhat beefy for my taste. My girlfriend and I were getting lots of attention, since we were the only women who actually stayed there after the opening. The other women in the audience were giggling madly, and left as soon as they realized the men would be entirely NAKED. No, girls, this isn't Chippendales- better leave now if you don't like raunch.

One of the last dancers was a really cute, very slim guy with tattoos. We looked at each other- this guy was definitely our type! He approached us for tips, and we gave him a few dollars. He then told us he wasn't gay- and invited us to stick around after the show. We did. And we DID. He was a really nice guy, and it was definitely the best threesome we ever had. The next day, he drove us around in his beat-up car and showed us the bay bridge and some of the other sights we wouldn't have been able to get to on foot. We got his email address, but only kept in touch a short while. I'm sure he's married to some lovely lady by now, and has retired from the stripping business, but I'm quite sure he will never forget that night. My girlfriend, who is now just a good friend, and I certainly still talk about it! And it always gets our panties wet.

Maybe that wasn't completely slutty, but I think it deserves to be in here anyway.

----------
-Christopher Hitchens

posted: 12/04/09 at 11:29 AM

WolfAngel  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
is it bad, blondgrrl, that i really can't say the sluttiest thing i did... because everything i do is slutty? in or out of a relationship? LOL

I've had threesomes, foursomes, group sex, one night stands, shameless flirting, sex in all sorts of places, public nudity (and then some) live sex performances in person and online... :S i can't just pick one! HAHAHAH.

----------
A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.

posted: 12/04/09 at 8:36 PM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by WolfAngel
is it bad, blondgrrl, that i really can't say the sluttiest thing i did... because everything i do is slutty? in or out of a relationship? LOL

I've had threesomes, foursomes, group sex, one night stands, shameless flirting, sex in all sorts of places, public nudity (and then some) live sex performances in person and online... :S i can't just pick one! HAHAHAH.

hahaha- I know, me too! I picked just a couple. It's just fun to hear other people's stories. I think everyone has at least ONE. They are just too shy (or scared) to share.

Details, details!

----------
-Christopher Hitchens

posted: 12/05/09 at 12:26 AM

pickles  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I gave a bellhop a blowjob in an elevator once. Okay, so he wasn't working that particular night, but it makes for a good story! I had just met him though, so does that sluttify it enough? lol

Oh and I found out later after we parted, that he was due to be married the following weekend! Glad I could give him a good send off to marital bliss! LOL

----------
In memory of LYC members Rodger Swan (aka LuckiestSwan) and Yvonne.May they rest in peace.

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > The sluttiest thing you've ever done

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles