A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > I love my husband's penis! Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.
I love my husband's penis! posted: 11/25/09 at 9:13 PM
JennaK  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
This is a great forum because I can tell you all what I can't say to others in real life: I love my husband's penis!! I really do! I love holding it, rubbing it, licking it, sucking on it and of course having it inside me! Sometimes on weekend mornings when we're just lying in bed I'll snuggle up to him and hold his penis in my hand. Aside from the immense pleasure he gives me with it, even when he's soft I find it so comforting and intimate to just hold his male organ. It often doesn't lead to sex, but when we're in the mood I'll just take off my pajamas and his penis will begin to grow and throb, causing me to smile because I love the fact that even after three years of marriage he still gets hard just by looking at my vulva.

My favorite position for enjoying his penis is definitely doggy style because, like a lot of women I'm sure, I enjoy submitting to my husband in bed. I love getting down on all fours and eagerly presenting my sex to my husband, noticing that gleam in his eye as he takes position behind me, grips my body with his strong hands and slowly begins to penetrate me. With his penis completely filling me up, he'll then wrap his arms around me, squeeze my breasts and cradle me in the most loving embrace. To feel him all around me and his wonderful penis deep inside makes me feel so cared for and protected and in return I lovingly grip and massage his organ with my pelvic muscles. But I digress...

One of the biggest reasons why I love his penis is because my husband is capable of giving me the gift of uterine orgasms, which, as any woman who has had them will say, are so amazing they defy description. It doesn't happen every time, but at just more than seven inches my husband's wonderful penis is sometimes able to penetrate so deep he can rub my womb and take me to new heights of passion and ecstasy!

After a few of these orgasms I knew I had to reward him somehow, so after a lot of practice I learned to take his entire penis in my mouth (with his tip practically down my throat!) and swallow his sperm. Now I have another way to enjoy his penis!

Do any other women feel this way about their husband's penis or am I just a little crazy?!

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/25/09 at 11:25 PM

Maverick91  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Good for you! Good for you both. I'm sure he appreciates your appreciation of him and his member. I know I love knowing that my girl enjoys how I feel in her.

----------
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven
Ecclesiastes 3:1

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/26/09 at 6:43 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Whoa - you're awesome! Welcome to the forum. Please, stick around and keep posting such wonderfully descriptive messages. Maybe you could even put your talents to work and send him nasty emails.

And yes, the forum is great in that it allows us to have the sort of discussion that is simply not possible in any other venue I'm aware of.

Feel free to jump in to any of the other threads and give us your 2 cents. Would love to read more from you!

posted: 11/26/09 at 7:05 AM

babyboo3980  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love my mans member too...I cant get enough of it...throughout the day I am always teasing him, grabbing, sucking and licking and giving him a little suck here and there...

It is a great buildup to the night time when we are laying in bed! I too love to just lay threre and hold it, even if it is soft...but eventually I get carried away and just start jerking it and most times it leads to sex....even though sometimes I don't intend it to....But what do you expect, really? especially since we both have extremely high drives and I love to please him.

Sometimes, in the morning, when we are both in and out of sleep, i will grab it and start fondling him and he gets hard. Sometimes, I don't even realize im doing it, and I will wake up with his penis in my hand and go..."oh, wow. ok" lol...and just continue on with the fondling lol.

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 11/26/09 at 7:58 AM

bialy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Uterine orgasms are amazing!

posted: 11/26/09 at 11:22 AM

Azerman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
You go girls!!

posted: 11/26/09 at 11:34 AM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Great story. Now please add your age to your profile page so I don't have to nuke it. I'm quite sure you're the required 18+ to post on the age restricted forums, but rules are rules.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 11/27/09 at 5:29 AM
JennaK  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by babyboo3980

...It is a great buildup to the night time when we are laying in bed! I too love to just lay threre and hold it, even if it is soft...but eventually I get carried away and just start jerking it and most times it leads to sex....even though sometimes I don't intend it to....But what do you expect, really? especially since we both have extremely high drives and I love to please him...

Yes! Most times I don't intend my fondling of him to lead to anything, I just like to feel his organ in my hand, but since I love giving him handjobs I guess it's kind of unavoidable! I'm not very direct about initiating sex because I would rather him be the one to seduce me, but when I do want sex I'll get him aroused by nuzzling up to him in bed, sliding my hand into his boxers to caress his penis, and tell him how much I love him and how wonderful his amazing organ makes me feel. Before I know it he flips me over and I'm on my hands and knees with his penis pistoning in and out of me and he's well on his way to giving me another mindblowing orgasm! We're so lucky to have guys who let us play around with their penises whenever we want!!

posted: 11/27/09 at 6:34 AM

bialy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
You ARE lucky. I love touching it when it is flaccid too. It's nice to know there are men out there that do enjoy that. My ex was a bit of an oddball about that sometimes. All I wanted to do was playfully touch, not even intending on anything more, and he wouldn't allow me because either 1- his penis needed a 'breather' or...'hey, that isn't a toy...' Weirdo.

posted: 11/27/09 at 6:57 AM

~Carla~  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Uterine "O's" is something new for me. Can someone send me a link so we might try this?
My current husband was the first to introduce me to G-spot oragasms.

And YES My Honey has the most beautiful penis. I use most any excuse to touch his member. And he can't get enough of my breasts.

----------
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > I love my husband's penis!

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles