A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Family Matters > Pregnancy and Parenting > Saggy breasts and post pregnancy
Saggy breasts and post pregnancy posted: 11/13/09 at 6:57 AM

francesse  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I don't plan on having kids any time soon but I am concerned about my breasts already. I have perky 34B breasts and I have a strong feeling they'll be saggy after having kid(s). Do they ALWAYS become saggy after pregnancy? Do you know anyone who has had a kid(s) but still has perky breasts?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
Re: Saggy breasts and post pregnancy posted: 11/13/09 at 7:04 AM
GiraffeLover  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by francesse
I don't plan on having kids any time soon but I am concerned about my breasts already. I have perky 34B breasts and I have a strong feeling they'll be saggy after having kid(s). Do they ALWAYS become saggy after pregnancy? Do you know anyone who has had a kid(s) but still has perky breasts?

I would say genetics probably has alot to do with it, kind of like getting stretch marks. Having said that, my breasts are still perky although they are a cupsize bigger then they were before I got pregnant

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/13/09 at 9:49 AM

Marie_77  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I don't have kids either, but I would think that being a 34B there is no reason to worry. Your chances of saggy boobs after pregnancy, are not as much as if your breasts were larger.

I agree with Tanya, genes play a great roll on how your body will react to pregnancy too.

----------

wedding countdown

posted: 11/13/09 at 10:33 AM

Azerman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife is 40 and has had two kids. She is about 40 lbs overweight and her breasts only sag ever so slightly. They are very attractive. I think the weight is the bigger factor than the pregnancies.

posted: 11/13/09 at 7:55 PM

pink.fairy89  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I don't have kids myself, but from what I've been told and seen of the people around me with children, I agree with everyone else. Like Marie said, being a 34B you're in a much better position for things to remain the same post-pregnancy. Personally, if I were you, I wouldn't worry about it.

----------
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

posted: 11/14/09 at 12:11 AM

april day  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I do agree that genetics plays a big role in body structure. But exercise and healthy eating does play a big role as well. If you take good care of yourself you shouldn't have any problems.

----------
There is only one happiness in the world, to love and be loved.George Sand

posted: 11/14/09 at 12:38 AM
GiraffeLover  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by april day
I do agree that genetics plays a big role in body structure. But exercise and healthy eating does play a big role as well. If you take good care of yourself you shouldn't have any problems.

I think genetics play a bigger role then taking good care of yourself. obviously if your in good shape and you take care of your body it probably won't be as bad but it certainly won't prevent some things from happening. Stretch marks for example.....I gained 28 pounds during my pregnancy, I continued going to the gym 4 times a week, drank lots of water, used creams etc. and I STILL couldn't escape them! I think the same probably goes for sagging breasts, although I imagine the larger they are to begin with the more likely they are to sag later on. You could do exercises to increase muscle tone in your chest to help with sagging but eventually gravity will kick in

posted: 11/14/09 at 8:28 AM

Azerman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
OH, and wear a bra all the time.

posted: 11/16/09 at 9:29 AM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Genetics heavily influence what happens to your body post pregnancy, and as you age. I've met some lucky girls who go back to how they looked before giving birth with little to no effort, while others were... not so lucky.

No matter where you land on the genetic scale, you're not doing your body harm by striving to remain fit. However, I won't sit here and make fake promises to you that your breasts will never sag. Only a boob job, or having very small breasts will do that for you. As has been said, the bigger they are, the more likely they are to sag as you continue to lose the battle against the clock.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 11/16/09 at 9:40 AM

Poetman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
This thread reminded me of ages ago when I was a teen. We would go visit my grandparents, and my grandma was in a wheelchair. My dad assigned me the job of helping her get ready for the day (or bed). This meant taking off her top, and washing her. I distinctly remember her being saggy to the point that I had to literally raise each breast and wash underneath it. At age 78 she didn't worry about "lift" anymore so didn't bother with a bra-but it sure made me feel awkward.

RIP Grandma...

----------
Rodger Swan 12/19/1986-1/26/2010 Gone too soon, remembered forever. R.I.P my friend.

You have everything that I have to give; it is the only way that Love truly exists. You and I are each One, and we are both One~E

I cannot be accurately judged by the meat and bone wrapped around me - its features were not my choice.~E

I Love you. Love Me as I Love you, you are Me. you are not me; only here are we we, separate rather than Me, One.~E

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Family Matters > Pregnancy and Parenting > Saggy breasts and post pregnancy

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles