A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > Ball Play Suggestion? Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.
Ball Play Suggestion? Lightbulb posted: 10/05/09 at 9:42 PM

foott  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Hello! I am new here and it is my first post. My wife and I have a nice sex drive. I love some plays when she does to me. I want here women, do you play with your partner's balls and what kind of plays do you do ? or You can tell me a fatansie about again ball play... Thanks...

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/30/09 at 9:07 PM
JennaK  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I love playing around with my husband's testicles. I think what we enjoy most is me just sucking on them. He has a rather large sac, so I have to suck on each testicle individually, but it really gets him riled up! It certainly took some time before I really knew how hard I could play with his balls without hurting him, but we both just love it.

Some men like having their testicles tied up, both with a cord wrapped around the top of the scrotum but especially around each testicle to separate them. Having them tied off during sex is supposed to really heighten your pleasure during foreplay and sex. I've also heard that men who ejaculate when their testicles are tied up have really amazing orgasms. How would you feel about your wife tying up your balls during sex?

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 12/03/09 at 10:42 AM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Welcome to the forums. However, I am obligated to inform you that you need to be 18 or older to post in the age restricted forums. Please add your age to your profile if you wish to start, or participate in threads within. Failure to comply will result in the deletion of your posts.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 12/20/09 at 12:00 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by JennaK
I love playing around with my husband's testicles. I think what we enjoy most is me just sucking on them. He has a rather large sac, so I have to suck on each testicle individually, but it really gets him riled up! It certainly took some time before I really knew how hard I could play with his balls without hurting him, but we both just love it.

Some men like having their testicles tied up, both with a cord wrapped around the top of the scrotum but especially around each testicle to separate them. Having them tied off during sex is supposed to really heighten your pleasure during foreplay and sex. I've also heard that men who ejaculate when their testicles are tied up have really amazing orgasms. How would you feel about your wife tying up your balls during sex?

Wow. I'm intrigued. Have never thought of this. MY balls are quite sensitive though. Even sucking too hard begins to...hurt? It's not pain, but that funny feeling. What you suggest sounds like a lot of fun if it's not too painful. Have you tried that on your hubby? I think there are even toys for that.

posted: 01/20/10 at 10:20 AM
rppearso  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yep definitly multipule people using the LP screen name, its ok for her and her hubby to get freaky but if other people in relationships are not getting it and want to move on he/she lashs out LOL.

posted: 04/10/10 at 6:10 AM

hagar  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I really enjoy having my b*lls sucked. Fortunately I'm tall enough (without being too tall) that a pretty young woman can sit under me cross legged so that she can comfortably suck them. What I enjoy best is to have it be part of the total oral experience....... first a rimjob or at least a good licking of the perenium area (between the anus and the scrotum) and then taking each of my ba**s completely in her mouth and gently sucking on them individually for a while before finally moving on to suck my c*ck completely and deeply until I cum in her mouth.

It has been done to me both when I was not shaved and now that I am shaved bald ( She does it for me as it is difficult for a man to do it comfortably by himself).

I also have had a couple young women who liked to do it with whipped cream and food........ that was fun and we did it reciprocally......

posted: 09/21/11 at 10:49 AM

Ball_Play  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by JennaK

I like all your ideas. I love having mine sucked but I also like for her to grab them at the base when they are hanging low and squeeze them, gently applying more pressure.
I also love the idea of having them tied off. Either at the base or each individual one. That is such a turn on knowing the most vulnerable part of your body is totally in her control.
I'm not into excessive pain but there is no feeling better than having them slapped right at the moment of orgasm. The combination of pain and pleasure is beyond description.

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > Ball Play Suggestion?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles