A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Who has accidently seen you naked Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Who has accidently seen you naked posted: 09/25/09 at 11:45 AM
Jaxson  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Who has seen you naked that wasn't supposed to? Ever had someone walk in while you were changing clothes etc.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/25/09 at 2:56 PM

playingdiva  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
LOL its funny you should ask because it only just happened to me...

I just had a shower and when i got out i walked into my bedroom naked, as usual, to get dressed. Only this time my blinds were open and the builders outside were standing directly in front of my window... their jaws dropped lol. I was so shocked i just stood there for a few moments before bolting out from the room.Im never going outside again until theyt have gone home... how embarrassing!

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/26/09 at 12:09 AM
robert£  [more]
Make Buddy |
not quite what you asked, but I was once on a train going from Oslo to bergen and a woman walked naked (carrying her towel) from the shower room to her compartment without batting an eyelid.

Robert

posted: 09/26/09 at 1:39 AM

KristyofArid  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My dad walked in on me last week. We have just recently moved into a new house where the basement is my own apartment, basically, but it's also where the laundry room is. He walked down the stairs and I had just gotten out of the shower.... Yeah we didn't speak to each other for two days.

----------

Always -RESPECT-
Always -LOVE-
Always -LAUGH-
Never -DOUBT-

posted: 09/27/09 at 6:34 AM

babyboo3980  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
haha once, my cousin saw me naked and on the toilet...I was getting ready to take a shower. I had told everyone i was going in there and asked if ne one needed to use the bathroom first. my mother was doing dishes and she cut herself on some glas so she asked my cousin to run in there and get her a clean towel, not remembering that i was in there,,,but it was an emergency...so he walked in there and i was like OMG....and i hear my mom asking for the towel so i just told him to go ahead and get it and and then he booked it lol.

Another time, I was on vacation with my best friend and her family. We were staying at her grandparents house and we were all told to change in this one room. so i was changing into my clothes for the day, and my friends aunt just walks in, and sees me topless..all she did was say sorry and walked right back out. Neither of us made any more mention of it...and to top it all of, she is a lesbian...that doesnt bother me at all, but i kinda felt a little awkward about it at the time.

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 10/04/09 at 8:19 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
I wouldn't actually call it naked, but this was close enough.
Where I work, they are adding an addition to the building and have alot of men coming in and out to give estimates.
I wore a sweater that day (less than a week ago) and underneath had a shirt on.
When I came back inside from my break...I pulled my sweater over my head as I was walking towards my work area. My shirt was stuck to my sweater and for a few seconds, I was walking showing my bra and stomach. The builders were facing me. Once I realized what I had done, I went back outside and nearly died.
They probably thought I was flashing them or something.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

posted: 10/04/09 at 11:38 AM

NaUghtYbutNiCe  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I was in the fitting room in one of the stores and they only had curtains covering each room, i wasnt totally naked, i had my bra and undy on, and a girl accidently pulled the curtains thinking the room is empty lol, it was only for a second tho.

----------

posted: 10/04/09 at 3:33 PM

420Dame  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
by one of my husband's good friends. i had gone to bed early and it Seems they stayed up late having a good ole time when I needed to make a late nite potty run thinking I could sneak in and out real quick. it was summer and sleeping in just a pair of shorts so I get caught full naked just standing up. Thing was he spent the next couple of days at the house, it took awhile to be able to look him in the face,

posted: 10/04/09 at 8:53 PM

Dboss  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It happened when I was married and living with my in-laws, I had come home from work and was the first one there. I took a shower and laid on the bed to rest still naked. I dozed off and when I woke I realized that my mother-in-law was home. The door to my bedroom was open and I know she show me. Nothing was ever said. A couple weeks later I was going up the hall to the bathroom and saw her half naked in her room getting dress.

----------
Dboss

caught by sister in law years ago posted: 10/15/09 at 3:41 AM
Nashopendoor  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I was on a family vacation with my wife's whole family - she has 2 brothers and three sisters - everyone is married and there are numerous kids - we were at a really nice resort - sharing two condos that are three stories tall - my wife and I had the loft top floor of one of the condos and it had a killer bathroom with an amazing shower with multiple shower heads. Our third morning there everyone was headed out for the days activities, but I had to stay behind for a business call - so I was going to make lunch for everyone for when they got back in about three hours.

That morning my wife and I had been getting frisky, and enjoyed the great shower together - then dried each other off and tumbled into bed, about to have some morning fun in our nice vacation bedroom - when her Mom came knocking on the bedroom door and swung it open telling us it was time to get going, so she got dressed and split - leaving me rather worked up!

After everyone was gone I was still relaxing in bed, and my excitement had not yet subsided - so I decided I would take take situation in hand... and I wasn't just rubbing out a quick one - I was enjoying it - taking my time and getting as big and hard as I could, when something outside the room caught my eye - it was my wife's older sister! She was just standing there, looking sort of stunned or shocked - sort of a glazed over look in her eyes - staring right at my erection - watching me play - I watched her watching me stroke for a bit - amazed that she was just standing there watching... she was wrapped in a big bath towel - and it looked like nothing else...

I hate to admit it - but watching her watch me turned me on tremendously and I started to swell up and was about to explode - when she moved a bit and suddenly realized I could see her - she turned bright red and put her hands in front of her face and started saying Oh My God... Oh my God... I was going to use that shower - I thought you were gone - I can't believe you were doing that...

I said - I thought no one was here - and your mom interrupted us this morning and your sister left... you were watching me...

Yes, she said.

Are you going to finish? She asked.

I've never seen a guy actually doing that. She said.

Really? I asked. Really? you want to watch me finish?

Go on... I won't tell anyone. She said

You got anything on under that towel? I asked.

Nope.

You going to give me something to see? maybe even the score a little?

Nope.

How about you just lower your towel a bit and let me see those gorgeous breasts I've admired for years...

She lowered the towel

I started stroking again...

She eventually dropped the towel and came right up to the end of the bed showing off her beautiful curves and watching intently...

I finished soon after.

She watched me shower - I watched her shower - she let me pat her dry with a big soft towel - and then I wrapped a fresh towel around her and told her that she was beautiful and that what had just happened was about the sexiest thing ever.

She dropped the towel and stepped up to me and pressed her naked body against mine, hugging me, and kissed my chest where my heart is - and then stood on her tip toes and kissed me real soft on the lips and said "My sister is a lucky woman, I love you, but I love her more, so this never happened, although I'll never forget it" and she picked up the towel and strolled out of the room.

That was back in the early nineties. Three years ago my wife and that sister had occasion to make a trip together for an extended weekend - to a mutual friends divorce party weekend - the second night, five of the women stayed up drinking wine and getting high (a very rare thing for my wife) and telling secrets - and she told my wife about our little secret.

As my wife tells it; they were getting pretty high and someone said they could only enjoy sex with their husband when they were high, they began sharing about sex getting boring with their husbands over the years - the one who was getting divorced told that she realized she had gone from occasionally having fantasies about different nameless men and movie stars when she was having sex with her husband to thinking about men she knew, to NEEDING to think about other men, to using a dildo on herself while her husband went down on her, and realized she needed a divorce when she realized the thing that turned her on the most was the fantasy of humiliating him by making him go down on her while a man with a bigger thicker penis was making love to her doggy style... the topic became who or what do you fantasize about when you are bored with your husband... and my tipsy, stoned sister in law blurted out that her husband had a tiny "Cheeto" **** (he is a red head) and that she thought about me, and she had bought a toy that looked like me and named it after me. My wife said that even through the smoke in her head she was stunned and upset - What the hell are you talking about? Then my sister in law told the story of watching me years before... luckily she only talked about watching from the stairs - not about what happened next.

So thats my story - and aside from the fun times I've had with my wife over the last nearly 25 years -it is the definite highlight of my experiences since high school.

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Who has accidently seen you naked

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles