A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > My girlfriend wants to do the foulest thing imaginable Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.
My girlfriend wants to do the foulest thing imaginable posted: 09/04/09 at 4:34 AM
CommonSense  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Recently, my girlfriend of two months came up to me with a request for something foul. She wants me to try scat with her. Before I continue, let me say something. If you don't know what scat is then trust me when I say that you don't want to find out. Take my advice and don't read this thread. When my girlfriend explained to me what scat is, I threw up right away, and I've been shaking ever since. So, believe me when I say that you don't want to know what it is. If you aren't planning on taking that advice, then know that you're following at your own risk.

My girlfriend wants to poop in my mouth and have me eat it and swallow it. That's what scat is. It's the most horrific thing I've heard of, and my girlfriend wants to try it on me this saturday. She wants me to fulfill her desire. And I agreed to do it. She told me that if I'm not willing to do this for her, then I'm not a real boyfriend, that I don't love her, and that we should break up. And, well... I love her. And when you love someone, you do these kinds of things for them. My girlfriend has been stuffing her face full of everything from bean burritos to chili, with plenty of laxatives thrown in for good measure. She wants to pull out the biggest crap of her life, just for me. I don't think there's any backing out at this point. Come this Saturday, my girlfriend wants to execute the greatest display of control and female empowerment on me that she possibly can by using me as a toilet. And there's nothing that I can do about it now because I love her and I don't want to disappoint. I'm just so terrified that I need help and some people to talk to.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/04/09 at 4:42 AM

patspoppet  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
well I think if she really loved you she would understand and respect that you don't want to do this. but honestly you could become very sick from this. If you don't want to do this you shouldn't.

----------

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/04/09 at 4:44 AM

Katie59  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I really hoped you were kidding until I looked it up.

Normally I'm the kind of person that says to each their own, but this is actually rather creepy. I'd agree with patspoppet and say if SHE truly loves YOU she'll respect if you don't want to do this because pats is absolutely right... you could get really sick.

----------
--~Katie~--

Gone but not forgotten. Rodger Swan 12/19/86 - 1/26/10

posted: 09/04/09 at 5:57 AM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It's not as uncommon a fetish as one might think. There's plenty on the net to read up on. And when you DO read up on it, you'll discover that it's dangerous. Golden showers are harmless as urine is sterile, but feces carries all kinds of bacteria and will make you very sick.

OP, there's being GGG and there's being stupid. Your gf can't expect you to do this.

Are you a submissive? Even if this is a D/s relationship, you CAN say no.

Something about your post strikes me as....odd. My first reaction was that you're a sub getting his thrills by writing down your outlandish fantasies for shock value. But I decided to answer anyway, just in case.

Buddy, you need Dan Savage, not Lovingyou.com

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

posted: 09/04/09 at 6:44 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I don't think you two will go too far if she's into that sort of thing. I know I'm always advocating for cum swallowing but this goes far beyond that. I think you might need to call it quits if she really likes this. You won't be satisfying her if you don't want to go along with this.

posted: 09/04/09 at 8:46 AM

Agirlforme  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've heard of people doing this before. I've seen video's too...I almost puked when I saw them.

If you don't want to do it...then don't. Doing this for her is not an act of love.

I think you need to accept that you're not enough for her and break up...doing this would be disgusting and dangerous for your health. You're not so pitiful that you have to resort to letting some chick **** in your mouth in order to have a girlfriend.

----------
Pay attention to your partner. If you don't...somebody else will.

There are three sides to every story. Yours, theirs, and the truth.

MATH MADE EASY

Register your complaint here

posted: 09/04/09 at 9:48 AM
CommonSense  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
There's no backing out. I love someone, or at least I think I do. The point is that I would do anything for her. Saturday will come, and I'll get a mouthful of my girlfriend in a way I never expected to.

If there's anything at all anyone can say to help me get ready for this, maybe even help me keep from getting too sick, then I could use your words now. I've got a few hours and then a whole day to prepare myself.

posted: 09/04/09 at 11:21 AM

sugarpuff  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Or you could tell her if she really loves you then she'll do it first and then proceed to crap in her mouth first. Tell her that if she really loves you and is a real girlfriend then she will do it or eklse you should break up. Perhaps she'll change her mind.....or perhaps she is just playing you, hoping that you'd say no so you guys could break up and she'd get the easy way out of the relationship. Or maybe she's just seeing how far you'll go for her but isn't planning to go through with it. No matter what the scenario though, I think you'd be better off just breaking up with her. There are more women out there, you'll fall in love again, trust me.

----------
*~Someday love will carry us to a place that's made for us~*

posted: 09/04/09 at 11:49 AM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
This is your 1st post? I strongly suspect your a troll.

But if not, do it if you can. If you can't, she can't make you and thats that.

If you can and it means that much to her, go ahead and do it. I'd do it for my wife if she wanted. But then I'm a perv.

My wife and I do lots of weird things with eachother, including pee play. Pee is as safe as sex, but poo has things in it that can make you very sick or dead. Things like e-coli bacteria.

Like I said I think your a troll but if gets people talking whatever. If your not a troll do it and tell us how it goes!

Mike

posted: 09/04/09 at 12:14 PM
CommonSense  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
This is your 1st post? I strongly suspect your a troll.

I've been viewing the place as a guest for a while. I would think that a situation as vile as the impending pile of shit about to be stuffed down my mouth would be a believable enough reason for me to get an account and make a first post, so there's no need to accuse me of trolling.

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > My girlfriend wants to do the foulest thing imaginable

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles