A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > How do you get a BJ from your wife?
How do you get a BJ from your wife? posted: 08/23/09 at 5:34 AM

disarray0721  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
so, i'm a disaster...

how do you ask your wife for a bj?

"she should just want to do it", "let it be spontaneous", "I do it everyday", "don't ask and just be nice to her." These are all answers that do not help me.

regardless, ya'll are going to answer however you want, so what's your answer?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/23/09 at 10:01 AM
kim01  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
my husband says its a trick question there is no correct answer. he also says that a ring on the finger is the end of b/j's.
however he is wrong,i do b/j's and weve been together for 11yrs.

i would just ask her,or perhaps hint around to it?
is she not into them or what?

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/23/09 at 10:29 AM

~Carla~  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Ask. That's all I can suggest. I can tell you grabbing her head and smashing it on your crotch is NOT an option. LOL *Just thought I'd make that one clear*
Ask her what sexual act would you like to have explored? What would you like for me to do with you tonight?
Next time, Now ask me?

----------
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe

posted: 08/23/09 at 7:28 PM

Agirlforme  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It might sound simple but I simply say..."do you want to give me a BJ?"

The answer is going to be yes or no....and there's nothing beyond that I say if she says no.

Has she ever given a BJ before? Is it something you two have discussed yet?

----------
Pay attention to your partner. If you don't...somebody else will.

There are three sides to every story. Yours, theirs, and the truth.

MATH MADE EASY

Register your complaint here

posted: 08/23/09 at 10:10 PM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Last time I had to ask for it, I motioned down to my crotch, and said, "My friend would like some kisses too."

Be creative, have fun, and don't pressure her.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 08/24/09 at 1:08 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
Some women do not like giving oral to their men. I don't know why...but alot of them don't like to be asked.

I would talk to her about how she feels about this.
Maybe she's just not into it. If she has done this in the past, I would let her know how much you enjoy it. I would tell her that it's not expected from her, but when she does it, you like it and wish she could do it more often. If she's not into it or doesn't like doing it...then try to figure out why and see if there can be some changed made to help both of you.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

posted: 08/24/09 at 1:22 AM

Reborn  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Ask her if she'd like to give u one and don't force her or plead her if she says NO once. Leave it at that.

----------

Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com

posted: 08/24/09 at 2:36 AM

Katie59  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
HellYa pretty much said what I was going to. SO has never given me oral but I do it to him plenty. When I asked why, he said he just doesn't like doing it. It's up to me then to decide how important it is to me and leave it alone. I'd suggest the same for your wife. Ask once, then leave it alone.

----------
--~Katie~--

Gone but not forgotten. Rodger Swan 12/19/86 - 1/26/10

posted: 08/25/09 at 11:32 AM

shimewaza  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
LOL ... from my experience, once you are married, you don't ...

1. ever get oral sex.
2. ever get ANY kind of sex.
3. ever get any affection.

If you want any of these things, you should have stayed single. Sex is a trap women use to trap men. Once you are married, they have no reason for it.

Feminae stirps omnium dolorisque mali sunt.

----------
Weeping, despairing
Numbness replacing pain.
Surrendering, submitting
All else is in vain.

posted: 08/25/09 at 12:28 PM

Azerman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Let her know that it is something you would like and then leave it up to her. Hopefully her love for you will motivate her to take care of your needs or desires.

I would add that it also helps to be interested in her needs and desires and to fulfill them as best you can.

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > How do you get a BJ from your wife?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles