A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Going Out Without a Bra and/or Panties Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.
Women do you got out without a bra and/or panites?
Never
Braless
Panty Less
Both
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Going Out Without a Bra and/or Panties posted: 07/30/09 at 1:56 PM

OhYeah!  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife loves to wear summer halter dress, especially without bra and panties, it is a turn on for both of us and makes it easy to play. She especially likes to wear a dress or skirt without anything underneath when we go out for a late dinner and a movie.
We have been discussing how many women do go out with a bra and/or panties as my wife does a lot.
So ladies do you go out for the evening without a bra and/or panites (especially if you wear a dress or skirt), why or why not?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/30/09 at 6:31 PM

blondgrrl  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I have done many times...for fun, just like you described. I used to have a bf who really got off on that. He was so kinky and so much fun- I miss that!

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/30/09 at 7:17 PM

sweetectasy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I voted for braless. I've had moments where I've done both, but not too often. It's definately for fun though.

----------
~*Stars are dancin' on the water here tonight
It's good for the soul when there's not a soul in sight
This motor's caught its wind and brought me back to life
Now I'm alive and well

And today you know that's good enough for me
Breathing in and out's a blessing can't you see
Today's the first day of the rest of my life
Now I'm alive and well
Yeah I'm alive and well*~

~Please Note: Any advice I give pertaining to health and fitness including exercise and nutrition is by my prior knowledge and training within my college career. I am not a licensed professional (as of yet), please be aware that these are suggestions. Thank you~

posted: 07/30/09 at 10:10 PM
toosassy4u  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I voted panty less... Would go braless but my "assets" are too big for me to be comfertable with that.

posted: 07/30/09 at 10:25 PM

Mr. Music  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I would love it if my wife would try this. She is too shy. I love it when she sleeps without panties. She doesn't do it every night, but I love it when she does! What a teaser!

posted: 07/30/09 at 10:53 PM

playman64  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I Love when dawn does this she has some nice 36 B/C's, sort of Perky they sure look nice bra-less. She goes pantiless as much as possible. I like to flip her skirt or dress up when she bends over.

----------
In a open sexual relationship with my gf Dawn & Katie our roommate.
We all swing together and separate.
I like to watch them and they like watching me with others.

posted: 07/31/09 at 4:45 AM

Azerman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife has done this as part of a fun evening.

posted: 07/31/09 at 9:01 AM

Loxbox  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I actually enjoy having my breasts supported in a nice bra, and I love the way panties feel. The only time I wear no underwear is when I sleep, and when around the house with my boyfriend.

posted: 07/31/09 at 10:33 AM

bialy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've always hated bras (especially the wire ones)-- so uncomfortable and restrictive! If it were up to me (and not society), I'd be braless 24/7. Having said that, I have small breasts (36A cup), so I can't complain too much. I don't wear bras when I'm bumming it at home or when I'm going to bed. I also don't wear them if I'm wearing a dress with a built-in bra thingy.

Panties-- I'm like Monster in that I wear them all the time. Love 'em and can't go without 'em in public.

posted: 07/31/09 at 1:53 PM

avalon20  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Gosh, as I'm walking through the door that is the first thing I do -- rip off my stupid bra. I hate 'em. I only feel comfortable going braless with a tank top that has a built in bra thingy. But I guess that doesn't really count. I LOVE boy shorts. I'll wear those and a t-shirt around the house. So comfy. But yeah, I wear both in public. I'm a mid B cup, so I'm not huge, but I like knowing the girls are supported.

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Going Out Without a Bra and/or Panties

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles