A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Male > Small butts
How small is so small you would not date a women? Pick the smallest that applies.
It could not be too small
Her butt is below a 1 on a scale from 1 to 10
A 2
A 3
A 4
A 5 (average)
A 6
A 7
An 8
A 10
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Small butts posted: 05/18/09 at 10:17 PM

Azerman  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
On a scale from one to ten with one being the smallest butt and ten being the largest butt how small is too small for you to consider dating a women?

A copy of this thread was created in Ask a Female where women can respond

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/18/09 at 10:37 PM

ElsMan  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
To me, size alone doesn't make a woman's rear side attractive. I've found both attractive and unattractive behinds in many sizes (while a 3 might be a minimum size that is ever attractive to me).

Apart from size what contributes to attractiveness in a woman's behind in my eyes?
- a narrow waist which gently flairs to wide hips in a nice line (hmmm)
- a general roundness (instead of flatness), perhaps most noticeable in profile
- a moderate firmness (but not necessarily to an athletic degree)

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/19/09 at 2:06 AM

ElsMan  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by cooorazy Luv
fem

are they clothes sizes?

How many straight guys know that much about the range of women's clothes sizes?

As a guy, I assumed it was a simple 1-10 scale with 1 being the smallest you typically see and 10 being the biggest and 5 being an average woman.

posted: 05/19/09 at 3:45 AM

Calvin  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm fine with a small butt, but it has to be at least a whisker larger than a dude's. At least the slightest feminine curve, please.

----------
Someday we'll all look back on this and laugh nervously and change the subject.

I use Antlers in all of my decorating

posted: 05/19/09 at 1:17 PM

Cloud1212  [more]
 Group: Forum moderator 
Make Buddy | PM User
Lol@ girls in this thread, sorry ladies we have no clue about pant sizes >_>

I will have to agree with Calvin, I'm not really a butt man but I do prefer ones that are at least somewhat curvy.

----------
"A life with love will have many thorns, but a life without love will have no roses." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"I am persuaded that every time a man smiles - but much more so when he laughs - it adds something to this fragment of life."
- Laurence Sterne

"Wherever your life ends, it is all there. The advantage of living is not measured by length, but by use; some men have lived long, and lived little; attend to it while you are in it. It lies in your will, not in the number of years, for you to have lived enough."
- Michel de Montaigne

posted: 05/20/09 at 1:44 AM

Nativetex  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Cloud1212
Lol@ girls in this thread, sorry ladies we have no clue about pant sizes >_>

Alright, these are small, size 2,4,6 asses:

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/...eef-butts-2.jpg

And these are gonna wear a size 22+ pants size:

http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/bigbutts.jpg

Are the small ones really that offensive to you guys because they aren't large?

----------
"What makes you so damn special that no one will ever love you?"
----------
If we were not meant to eat animals, why the hell are they made of meat?

posted: 05/20/09 at 7:38 AM

iCozMo  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Dating a woman based on butts and breast are against my rules ,i do not date a woman i find sexually attractive unless i am looking for a fling ,i prefer a woman who is naturally beautiful from inside.

----------
Photobucket
You May Never See it Coming, But i Will .. - Alice Cullen

posted: 05/20/09 at 9:37 AM

ElsMan  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
That second image in the post two above would be an 11 on my scale of 1-to-10 (beyond the size of day-to-day experience).

I did a google image search and to "clarify" a possible 1-to-10 scale for Azerman's poll (purely for scientific purposes):

2/10 (size-wise): jogging
3/10 (size-wise): on bicycle
4/10 (size-wise): wearing light jeans
5/10 (size-wise): wearing white slacks
6/10 (size-wise): wearing pink shorts
7+/10 (size-wise): in jeans, talking on cell
8/10 (size-wise): in plaid shorts
9/10 (size-wise): wearning pink dress
10/10 (size-wise): wearing a white dress

But Azerman hasn't been back to the thread yet to tell us whether this resembles his idea of 1-to-10.

posted: 05/20/09 at 11:15 AM

Cloud1212  [more]
 Group: Forum moderator 
Make Buddy | PM User
I will have to agree with Elsman's expert analysis of the topic at hand. 4 and over is perfect for me, I prefer bigger breasts anyway.

----------
"A life with love will have many thorns, but a life without love will have no roses." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"I am persuaded that every time a man smiles - but much more so when he laughs - it adds something to this fragment of life."
- Laurence Sterne

"Wherever your life ends, it is all there. The advantage of living is not measured by length, but by use; some men have lived long, and lived little; attend to it while you are in it. It lies in your will, not in the number of years, for you to have lived enough."
- Michel de Montaigne

posted: 05/22/09 at 2:34 AM

Azerman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Nativetex

Alright, these are small, size 2,4,6 asses:

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/...eef-butts-2.jpg

And these are gonna wear a size 22+ pants size:

http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/bigbutts.jpg

Are the small ones really that offensive to you guys because they aren't large?

those 2,4, and 6s all would fall on the low end of the scale.

Those in the second pic would be beyond a 10. (technically there should not be any below a 1 or above a 10 but when I started the poll I was not interested in talking about big butts and I needed to make sure that super small butts were included. I did that by specifying that they were below a 1)

There are of course many in between.

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Male > Small butts

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles