A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Sleepy Head (blowjob)
Sleepy Head (blowjob) posted: 05/18/09 at 8:18 PM
noho  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I was wondering if any guys or gals have been part of something like this: So my GF is very horny a lot. She initiatives sex a lot of the time. When I am asleep she will wake me up wanting to have sex. More and more often she wakes me up by giving me a blowjob or trying to have sex. Lately she has woken me up in the middle of night with her mouth on my ****. Just the past 2 weeks itís happened on 3 different occasions: One time when she woke me up and was about half way giving me a bj. About 5 minutes later I came and she went back to sleep satisfied Ė It took me long time to fall back sleep since I was excited and awake. The second time was really hot when I awoke to her again giving me a blowjob. This time she was deep throating me and 10 seconds after I woke I quickly shot a load down her throat. It was amazing and surreal. I told her that it was amazing and that I really enjoyed it but that she might as well wake me up first so that I could enjoy the whole thing. She said itís didnít matter as that she had actually given me a 3rd blowjob a few days earlier. I said that I donít remember. She said that she had given me an entire blowjob from start to finish. She said that I didnít wake up. I was really surprised and didnít believe her. Prove it I told her. She said she couldnít as she swallowed the evidence. She said she would try to wake me up but it was hard as she was always horny.

I was wondering if any of you gals had done similar things to your partner when he was asleep? Did any of the guys here have a similar experience to me? I was really surprised that I didnít wake up during the 3rd bj. I really want to be awake for these next time.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/18/09 at 8:37 PM

Ejoriah  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
When I'm in bed with my sweetie (which is rare in itself due to some location problems of about 6000 miles v.v) I sometimes stroke him through his clothes whilst he's sleeping. If it wakes him up he'll touch me up too, else its just nice handling him ^^. We don't do much more because we both like our sleep and its nice to feel each other during that semi-asleep time. I've never given him a blowjob whilst he's sleeping, although I never really had the occasion so I don't know whether I'd do it or not.

----------
RIP Rodger Swan 19/12/86 - 26/01/10

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/18/09 at 9:25 PM

Azerman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I usually have to be the one to initiate things. My wife has attempted to b me in the middle of the night to fulfill a whimsical fantasy of mine but I always wake up way before she gets started. Oh well, I guess I won't be as lucky as you.

posted: 05/18/09 at 10:52 PM

bialy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'd like to do that, but my S/O doesn't sleep on his back. Once he's in a deep sleep, he goes on his side.

posted: 05/19/09 at 3:09 AM

iluvmycop  [more]
Make Buddy |
I have done it once..My bf is always asking me to wake him up with a blow job but I hate waking him up. I want to be sneaky about it but it is hard since he sleeps with a pillow between his legs. There has been times when I have been in the mood and he was asleep but I didn't try to wake him. Every now and then I will mess with him through his underwear just to see if he will get hard or not.

posted: 05/19/09 at 6:12 AM
ClaireNYC  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
The guy that I am seeing and I negotiated a deal - I do this for him 2x per week and I got something that I had been wanting. Too funny, I had no idea this was so sought after....

So, yes, I have done this. I didn't dream it up though.

posted: 05/19/09 at 8:48 PM

carly<3chris  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
lol i have done this
lots of times
ive actually had sex with my bf and he doesnt remember the next day
he is a deep sleeper i guess

----------
"It's all ok cos when I see you again, we're gonna make up for it, we always do. Just know that I'm always thinking about you. You're my everything babe." from my sailor, Chris

posted: 05/24/09 at 12:28 AM

cracker99  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yes my girlfriend does this every once in awhile. and it is awesome. to wake up with her enjoying me with out me know she started is hot. i ask her what are you doing baby. she replies i just seen you lying there hard and wanted to taste you and enjoy my **** for life Now how can anyone not think that is exciting. she takes me when she wants and does not have to have me ask her to do it. wow what a feeking this is !! you really get a great feeling when you know she wants it and takes it at her calling not just mine.............

posted: 05/24/09 at 10:04 AM
TML09  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love the idea but I don't really sleep on my back and I wake up easily.

posted: 05/26/09 at 1:31 AM
emjay-j  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
my gf does this to me on a regular occasion, it is an awesome feeling waking up and seeing her enjoy herself, my body is hers for the taking

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Sleepy Head (blowjob)

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles