A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Favorite Dirty Talk Phrases Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Favorite Dirty Talk Phrases posted: 04/22/09 at 2:23 AM

glw  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Tell me your favorite Dirty Talk Phrases, either what your gf/bf says to you, or you say to them.

Mine: when my girl pulls up her skirt/nightie and says "See this, I want you to lick it!"

----------
gw

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/22/09 at 2:31 AM

Azerman  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
An excellent topic for a thread, thanks.

It is an area me and my wife could use some help with, so I'll be reading.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/22/09 at 2:55 AM

Katie59  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
SO likes it when I tell him to fvck me hard.

----------
--~Katie~--

Gone but not forgotten. Rodger Swan 12/19/86 - 1/26/10

posted: 04/22/09 at 5:03 AM

bialy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love when my s/o says "I love licking your pu**y. It tastes so good."

Gets me all hot and bothered, and flustered!

posted: 04/22/09 at 7:08 AM

Juzjon  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I tell her "my God, you taste so good" and she does!

posted: 04/22/09 at 7:53 AM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
The last thing I told my girlfriend something dirty was a couple of days ago the morning after we went to the hardrock cafe. I told her while we were having sex that she looked so hot last night, that I wanted to f*ck her right in front of everybody.

She is not much of a dirty talker though, but she does great when she tells me about her fantasies, which usually involve me in one way or the other.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 04/22/09 at 8:53 AM

Armywifekck  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My husband will go im hungry an it dont matter if we are home or out in public ill whisper in his ear i got sumthin u can eat

----------
{{Combat Boots +Flip Flops = Love}}

posted: 04/22/09 at 9:34 AM

bialy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Ah, another time while we were fooling around in the middle of the night, my s/o whispered in my ear: "I can't wait until I move into the new house. Mmmm. I'm going to f^ck you in every single room."

EDIT: My s/o has a very deep voice-- yum!!!

Last edited by bialy on 04/22/09 at 9:41 AM

posted: 04/22/09 at 11:01 AM

LenaAngel  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love it when my SO says sweet things that are kind of dominant, like "Don't worry, baby, I'll take care of you." right after he's made me come for like the zillionth time, and I'm so breathless I can hardly move.

He loves putting his ear next to my mouth when he's making me come so he can hear all my sighs and moans up really close. I love it when he's doing something that feels amazing, and I'm getting really into it, and then he looks at me and goes "Do you like that, baby?" There is no way to answer that question without it being a serious understatement!

And there is NOTHING more erotic to me than when he looks really deeply into my eyes and says "I love you."

Re: Favorite Dirty Talk Phrases Talking posted: 04/22/09 at 5:43 PM
oldkinky  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by glw
Tell me your favorite Dirty Talk Phrases, either what your gf/bf says to you, or you say to them.

Mine: when my girl pulls up her skirt/nightie and says "See this, I want you to lick it!"

It drives me wild when DW says "Put your big d*ck in me and f*ck me deep and hard". I love it when she says "That is the best d*ck I ever had". I tell her how good her p*ssy tastes. I tell her she is the best f*ck I ever had. Dirty talk is so hot!!

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Favorite Dirty Talk Phrases

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles