A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > SMALLEST Penis You Have Ever Had in You and How was the Sex
SMALLEST Penis You Have Ever Had in You and How was the Sex Talking posted: 03/26/09 at 8:10 AM

bialy  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Nods to Badknee, the creator of the BIGGEST Penis thread, for this idea...heh.

Any stories to share? How did it compare to a larger-sized fella?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 03/26/09 at 10:58 AM
missy1632  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Well..

Before I was about to get intimate with this small guy, I had no idea and was totally not prepared. He started off by giving me some seriously good oral... and I was never an oral fan (guess it really was never done right to me)... and anyway, as I was getting close to climax, all I wanted was a nice big hard c0ck in me... well, boy oh boy was I surprised. Could barely feel it... I was like squeezing his ass into me to get him in further... but I guess if there is nothing there to go in, I had no chance... anyway, end result was me= unsatisfied.

I think my BF now, is Mr. Average size... which is just damn perfect... only problem is I need to train him to perform some good oral on me *sigh

Oh and FYI, the little doodle guy was probably, no jokes, about 2inches long (sorry if that offends anyone)... and about wide as a thumb (lol, again, sorry for any offence). Poor guy. No wonder he was so good at oral. :P

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 03/26/09 at 10:50 PM

withoutwings  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My 'little guy' was probably about the same size as missy1632 described and I simply didn't feel a thing... He fingered me a bit before and I even felt his finger more than his penis. The funny thing is, before having sex with him I thought to myself: "Wow, this guy is GREAT!", we would have been a perfect match and later he did want to meet me again and start going out with me, I did go out with him a couple of times, we kissed, but I did tell him that let's just be friends... And I'm sad to admit but I'm quite sure it's because of his tiny penis. Yes, they do say size doesn't matter etc, but for me, it has to be AT LEAST big enough for me to feel it when he puts it inside me!

posted: 03/27/09 at 2:04 AM

bialy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Several years ago, when I was 18 and had a roommate in college, she brought over her friend who told us about this situation that occurred to her at a party. Basically, she met up with this super hot guy. Tall, athletic-- you know the type. Anyway, they go into a room to fool around a bit. When he took off his pants, she said she couldn't believe how small he was. She literally told him, "I'm sorry, I can't. Really. Let's go back to the party."

She left him there, totally humiliated.

posted: 03/28/09 at 12:47 PM

WolfAngel  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I remember being in university, and there was this guy upstairs who was GORGEOUS who pretty much every girl on campus wanted. Somehow, I scored with him and got back to his dorm room for some fun, and it was by far the smallest. Not only short but thin... i kept trying to think of his gorgeous chiseled body, but seriously i coudln't even feel it, i wasn't sure if we were having sex or not, it was really bad :S

Not to say all small penises are bad. I've had sex with other people who were only mildly bigger than him, and they were really good. Size does matter to a point, but it also matters on how you use it.

----------
A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.

Talking posted: 03/30/09 at 5:36 AM
onedery  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I often wonder just how well some women "use" their stuff when I read that some little guy didn't meet their performance requirements.
"Dead in the sack" works both ways.

----------
Why doesn't my "website" information allow me to fully register so I can post to the forums?

posted: 03/31/09 at 1:58 AM

Calvin  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I like these kinds of threads.

Big, small, good, bad, average - there is nothing boring about women talking about c*ck.

Thank you ladies (on both threads)!

----------
Someday we'll all look back on this and laugh nervously and change the subject.

I use Antlers in all of my decorating

Best Friend posted: 03/31/09 at 4:04 AM

colesangel  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
So my best friend and i started feeling all romantic and we got really frisky in the back of his car. He took off his jeans and i looked and my mouth dropped. When we actually started going at it I could feel like NOTHING. It was so bad I made him stop and made up an excuse about a guilt trip. I felt like the biggest ***** but i couldnt take it.

Re: Best Friend posted: 03/31/09 at 4:07 AM
onedery  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by colesangel
So my best friend and i started feeling all romantic and we got really frisky in the back of his car. He took off his jeans and i looked and my mouth dropped. When we actually started going at it I could feel like NOTHING. It was so bad I made him stop and made up an excuse about a guilt trip. I felt like the biggest ***** but i couldnt take it.

Whatever works for you. Was it painful? You did say "you couldn't take it", didn't you?

----------
Why doesn't my "website" information allow me to fully register so I can post to the forums?

posted: 03/31/09 at 2:10 PM
jesikah  [more]
Make Buddy |
my bf is small but he can work wonders!!! he's definatly better at making me feel good vs. the larger 1s I've had.

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > SMALLEST Penis You Have Ever Had in You and How was the Sex

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles