A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > BIGGEST Penis you have ever had in you and how was the sex?? Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.
BIGGEST Penis you have ever had in you and how was the sex?? posted: 03/18/09 at 3:51 AM
Badknee  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Go ladies!

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 03/18/09 at 3:55 AM

babyboo3980  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
one of my exes was like 8 inches and thick....sex was painful everytime for me, i would be sore for the next day or so...and it was the same stuff everytime, nothing diferent. My current bf is average, about 5-6 and it is much more pleasureable for me. I rarely get sore, and he does alot of different things, alot that have never been done to me before, and he mixes things up...definitely the best lover Ive ever had! So, to me, bigger isn't always better.

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 03/18/09 at 4:14 AM

shadowfax24  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
The first guy I was ever with was HUGE. I don't the know the exact dimensions (I never measured), about 8 or 9 inches and thick, I guess. The first time was excruciating and horrible, and it only got marginally better after that. My current boyfriend is a little above average size and that's perfect for me.

posted: 03/18/09 at 4:36 AM
Badknee  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Lol i was watching an extenze commercial and they had all these hott girls doing the interview. one of the questions was "can a guy be too big?" and one of the ladies responded, "no... big is good!"

posted: 03/18/09 at 6:00 AM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Okay....biggest was a guy I had sex with about 8 years ago. He was about what..9 inches or so? And it's in the top 3 worst sexual encounters in my life. I just don't like them that big. It hurts!! I'm much happier with an average/small guy.

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

posted: 03/18/09 at 6:25 AM

eft505k  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I didn't measure.... the phrase "hung like a coke can" comes to mind though.

OMG!!! Painful! And not painful that appeals to my masochism... the other kind of painful that hurts in a bad way.

posted: 03/18/09 at 6:56 AM

hisgrl2018  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My fiance is larger than average is btw 8-9 inches(we've actually messured) and is also thick.... he fits perfectly in me and rarely hurts. our sex is awesome. He's my only.

----------

*HAPPILY ENGAGED!*

posted: 03/18/09 at 11:11 AM

MissFae  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm no good with mental measurements and while my jaw dropped and my eyes opened up like saucers for one guy, I did not break out a tape measure or ask him if he ever had. I was too busy screaming most of the time we were together anyways.

----------

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 03/18/09 at 11:35 AM

bialy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm fairly new to intimacy...a bit of a late bloomer even though I'm 26. Anyway, I've only been with two guys-- the first, we didn't even have sex. He was slightly smaller than my current guy who is 6 1/2 inches when hard. So, 6 1/2 is the biggest for me and I love it.

posted: 03/18/09 at 12:15 PM

Mr. Music  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Well, as they say, "I aint no 9 incher, but my wife seems to be happy with mine.

I logged onto a hand job advice site once as a joke to see a company that advertises lubes for hand jobs and the dildo this gal was using to demonstrate left me wondering if mine even qualified. Then I read some posts from others on the topic and this thing she used was way larger than most men. What a relief!

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > BIGGEST Penis you have ever had in you and how was the sex??

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles