A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Lady's whats your favorite Men's cologne?
Lady's whats your favorite Men's cologne? posted: 11/16/08 at 8:57 AM
luv69er  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Just curious what eveybody likes. May want to try something different.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/16/08 at 9:29 AM

MissFae  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm allergic to almost everything so no cologne is my fave
I like my guy to smell like guy

----------

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/16/08 at 10:15 AM

frunos  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Armani black code... cant go wrong

posted: 11/17/08 at 4:27 PM

Graven  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I feel like buying my BF some cologne... I wish you could browse and sniff on the internet *hehe*. Need something fresh and lemony with a dash of manly spice haha

----------
I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers, turned off the bed and hopped in the light, all because you kissed me goodnight.

posted: 11/18/08 at 2:21 PM

Wilde_Night  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I used to really like Drakkar.

But I really like Lucky U now.

----------
Susan
(TheNexxusOne's girl - He is my Captain America)
~Proud to be his Naval Support~
**Married 04/14/2007 * Renewal of Vows 09/11/2010**
"Come what may, I will love you until my dying day."

posted: 11/18/08 at 2:32 PM

ell  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've never really understood the point of cologne (or perfume for that matter) so I second MissFae, I like my guy to smell like guy.

posted: 11/19/08 at 4:26 AM

ABistline  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Last Christmas I got my bf Mustang Blue & we both really like it... I also sampled a new cologne when I was at the mall last weekend; it was a new cologne by Hugo, but I can't remember the name of it... It was really nice though

----------
Ali & Andrew: established 12/4/2004

"Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking.
If you cheat, may you cheat death.
If you steal, may you steal a woman's heart.
If you fight, may you fight for a brother.
And if you drink, may you drink with me!"
~Irish toast

posted: 11/19/08 at 4:56 AM

GregsWife86  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I like the way he smells without cologne. But he always likes to wear Axe when we go out. I'm not a big fan but now I associate the smell with him

posted: 11/19/08 at 5:28 AM

*Me To You*  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Huge Boss Soul
Armani Black Code
Calvin Klein IN2U
DKNY Be Delicious
Versace Blue Jeans

----------
xX ~ 5th March 2004 ~ Xx

posted: 11/19/08 at 6:57 PM

Graven  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I never used to be a fan. But my SO used to wear some deodarant, (not shure exactly what) but being in a LDR, walking around the mall smelling it, makes me go mad with disire. XD

----------
I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers, turned off the bed and hopped in the light, all because you kissed me goodnight.

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Lady's whats your favorite Men's cologne?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles