A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Getting his "cum" on your hands
Getting his "cum" on your hands posted: 11/01/08 at 12:44 AM

Mr. Music  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
For the longest time, when my wife would give me a hand job, (and they were great) and I would reach the launching moment, (or explosion as she would say), she always had a towel strategically placed on my stomach to catch my load as it would shoot out, and she would point "me" in that direction as I ejaculated. I later learned that she had a thing about getting things on her hands, my cum, and everything else included. It just bothered her.

Not long ago, she made the statement that the woman on a demo website for lube products made it look like no big deal to get her hands all messy with lube, etc. It changed her mind towards that and not only did she use some of the techniques on that site, (FANTASTIC) but she gave up her phobia of getting my cum on her hands. She knows that I kind of like it when she gets her hands covered in cum and she no longer minds it and actually has grown to like it. She even shows me her hands now when she is done.

I was wondering if other women had a negative feeling about getting things like cum on their hands?

Last edited by Mr. Music on 11/01/08 at 11:04 AM

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/01/08 at 1:38 AM

Cattiegirl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Nope never. I love his cum and love having him shoot it anywhere on me that he wants, and i love getting my hands all lubed and cummed on when he is done!

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/01/08 at 3:51 AM

Katie59  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Personally I'm a bit OCD about bodily fluids.. doesn't matter if its mine, his, or even what it is, I just don't like them on my skin. But it doesn't bother me if he cums on my hands, I just clean up later. That's just me though

----------
--~Katie~--

Gone but not forgotten. Rodger Swan 12/19/86 - 1/26/10

posted: 11/01/08 at 6:11 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
What's OCD?

Anyway, ex's have gotten my cum on their hands or on their arms. My favourite is when I spurt far and hit their shoulder or cheek and it scares them. Hehe always love when she jumps back.

I would rather the cum go in her mouth, if the poor woman can handle that, I'll be hers forever lol.

posted: 11/01/08 at 6:25 AM

eft505k  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It does bother me sometimes.

I hate the texture of cum. Its not really lotiony, its not really creamy... its wierd. I always fall back on the half-set jello analogy (which is really starting to bug me. English is huge! and that's the best I can do?!)

The type of lube does help a little, though. Thick lotions make the idea of a hand job almost unbearable. I found hemp based lotion (from WalMart... who knew?) is the most pleasing for me.

I know that cum and lube won't mix homogenously, but the contrast does make a difference.

PS: If there is dirt on my SO's hands, he freaks. If there is glitter... he runs about the house in a panic.

posted: 11/01/08 at 7:47 AM
Grits102  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by ct9447
What's OCD?
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

posted: 11/01/08 at 11:14 AM

pon  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by eft505k
It does bother me sometimes.

I hate the texture of cum. Its not really lotiony, its not really creamy... its wierd. I always fall back on the half-set jello analogy (which is really starting to bug me. English is huge! and that's the best I can do?!)

Haha.. I like your analogy, and I do call it viscous or gelatinous at times, although it's never entirely that thick lol. It doesn't bother me at all, I could play with it all day, although I think cleaning up might be a bit of a pain. Like when it accidentally gets in your hair, just hard to remove and water just seems to make it worse!

----------
"The very substance of the ambitions is merely the shadow of a dream" - Shakespeare

posted: 11/01/08 at 11:45 AM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm not at all squeamish about come. Facials are great....good for the skin.

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

posted: 11/01/08 at 9:29 PM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by blondgrrl
I'm not at all squeamish about come. Facials are great....good for the skin.

I had been wondering about that. Not that your answer surprises me. No way someone as sexually adventurous as you would be squeamish about cum. Though it does take quite a bit of getting used to IMO.

posted: 11/02/08 at 3:29 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
No problem with it on my hands, face, boobs, stomach. ie, ie.
It washes off. Well, sort of. Kinda have to rub it into a towel first and then wash it off.
The only area I don't like cum ending up would be my eyes or up my nose. lmao. It has happened.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Getting his "cum" on your hands

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles