A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > my girlfriend continues with sex but stopped oral
my girlfriend continues with sex but stopped oral posted: 09/23/08 at 5:51 AM
tony1987  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
ok MEN

my gf and i are together since 7 months and although we have sex like before, she suddenly stopped giving me blow jobs. i told her i had noticed and she said she needed to be in the mood. she used to do it before. howcome she is still in the mood for sex, but not oral anymore? she says she loves to do it but never does now unless i ask for it. MEN tell me of your experiences! thanks guys

tony

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/23/08 at 10:18 AM

s+aforever  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
you just got to live with it and ENJOY it when it happens or move on...............i am in the same situation and i am married. it wont change a bit now or in the future....sorry!!!!!!!!

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/26/08 at 1:40 PM

redsun  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
well i am not a man but i get turned off when my husband ask for it i want to give it to him when i want its a turn on for me to know that i am doing something to him that he loves do you ask her for it often try not to ask and see what happens

----------
Loveissexy

posted: 09/27/08 at 12:21 AM
sweets649  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I am also not a man... but my SO is constantly asking for head. I always give head to him when he asks BUT... I know he likes it a lot better when I am in the mood to give him head and he doesn't have to ask. Maybe you just need to be patient and then you will get mind blowing head

posted: 09/27/08 at 3:55 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I do not agree with the posts above.

You deserve an explanation from her about this, but it seems to me your needs have been cut off cold turkey. She sounds pretty inconsiderate to me, showing NO regards for your needs whatsoever.

I'm not too hopeful about your ability to get far with this. I take her aggressive action as a signal of rejection.

BY all means, sit her down and have a talk about this but you may wish to be ready for her to break up with you. When women cut you off from sex in the manner you describe, IMO they are preparing to dump you by cutting all ties beginning with sex.

I don't have a very high opinion of her. I think you can do better.

posted: 09/28/08 at 8:19 AM

Lazarius  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Hmmm...well,

First of all, I am always astounded when people talk about 'Asking' for things. I have never HAD to 'ask' for anything!

I think if you know your partner very well, then things happen, you can ofcourse 'motion towards' certain acts but it all happens fluidly and in tune. Generally the only things I would imagine there being any discussion or foresight in would be if you were both trying something new.

With regard to your aituation, then I would politly ask her (When not in an amourous situation but when it is appropriete), just mention in passing how much you enjoy it when she does it and ask her about what she really enjoys.

I garrentee you, if you open a conversation with anything resembling "Why you do no longer give me blow jobs?" then you can pretty much kiss that goodbye lol. It will sound like a verbal attack and make her feel bad.

The idea is just to rise the issue in a non-aggressive way, I do agree with talking about it as you do want to have total openess with your partner in life.

posted: 10/11/08 at 1:07 PM

eft505k  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My SO asks for blow jobs all the time.
More and more frequently he won't achieve orgasm with out them.
I find it completely depressing that he's no longer turned on by all of me (I am usually totally dissociated while performing oral sex).

Tragicly, I am ineloquent in arguements and I always lose discussions that address the issue.

posted: 10/11/08 at 9:11 PM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by eft505k
My SO asks for blow jobs all the time.
More and more frequently he won't achieve orgasm with out them.
I find it completely depressing that he's no longer turned on by all of me (I am usually totally dissociated while performing oral sex).

Tragicly, I am ineloquent in arguements and I always lose discussions that address the issue.

This whole post is sad on many levels. Firstly, why should he have to ask for them? If you're with him, shouldn't you be doing your part to keep things going in the re-ship? That means sex too!

No longer turned on by all of you? People change all the time. I think this is natural as long as he still loves you and is spending time with you in other parts of the re-ship too.

What's dissociated?

OK so what is the issue to be addressed?

posted: 10/12/08 at 3:22 AM

eft505k  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
On this thread, its just that if all he's asking for is oral, she may be feeling neglected. Intercourse is often more intimate for woman, and she may be using sex to get intimacy that is lacking in other areas of her life.

:P I'm a mess, but I did have a relivant point. I just failed to make it in the last post.

posted: 10/18/08 at 5:11 AM
Rampage  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
maybe she's just nervous about how to do it?

----------
~beautifully chaotic~

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > my girlfriend continues with sex but stopped oral

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles