A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > Women performing Oral/ Anal Sex on a Man???
Women performing Oral/ Anal Sex on a Man??? posted: 09/17/08 at 12:07 PM
Mrs_Brown  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
What do you think about a Woman licking her significant others Butt? It's the new thing that I have been hearing now that Woman are performing. Yes, Men have been doing it ( some Men) that is. But is it ok for a Man to do it to his Girlfriend/Wife? And wrong for a Woman to do it to her Boyfriend/Husband? What do you think about a Woman performing Oral/Anal Sex period?

Attachment: meicha.jpg
This has been downloaded 235 time(s).

----------
Charisma

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/17/08 at 1:54 PM

BleedingHart  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I marvel at women who are into anal play. The backdoor has been the gateway to some of the most intense sexual pleasure and orgasms I have ever felt. This is something I would love to share with my partner. Unfortunately, she just isn't into it as of yet.

I love the idea of a woman who is not only accommodating to her partner in regards to anal sex, but is also willing to be on the receiving end of an anal licking/pummeling herself.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with anal play, or the people that wish to add this amazing sexual act to their bag-o-tricks - man or woman.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/17/08 at 9:05 PM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Why would it be ok for a man, but wrong for a woman? I have no problem with anal play, I've had a couple of partners who were really into it and it turned me on to see them so turned on. I've yet to get a change to use a dildo on a guy though....it's about the only fantasy I have that I haven't yet fulfilled.

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

posted: 09/17/08 at 9:26 PM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Sounds like you and I share a common fantasy blondgrrl. I've dreamed about having my brains f*cked out of me by riding a girl donning a huge dildo. If she's the type that gets off on her partners pleasure, she would be in for a real treat! God, just the thought of it turns me on like crazy!

Of course, fantasies manifest themselves in me enough to supply an infinite amount of ideas. Even after one is fulfilled, another "I haven't done that one yet" takes its place. Gotta love the human mind!

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 09/18/08 at 2:06 AM

Maverick91  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've had it. I loved it. When a girl plays with my shaft and goes further south, over my balls, between my legs and teases my ass with her tongue, it felt very good, and I felt very honored to have such affections lavished on me.

----------
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven
Ecclesiastes 3:1

posted: 09/18/08 at 2:13 AM
TheCowboy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've done it with my ex-wife; we even 69'd it, which requires very flexible necks!

posted: 09/19/08 at 12:50 PM

MissFae  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I LOVE having my ass played with. I brought up the question with my BF if he'd like to try that and he didn't seem so enthused. We both had a "Well, if you want to then I'll play along" attitude, but he was really not turned on by it :P Works for me, as long as he's happy to pound my arse, I'm good

----------

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 09/20/08 at 1:10 PM

BetterRed  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife does this with me sometimes, but it's more me licking hers.

----------
BetterRed

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > Women performing Oral/ Anal Sex on a Man???

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles