A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexual Health > Genital Beading/Pearling!
Genital Beading/Pearling! Question posted: 07/29/08 at 11:55 PM

elishao  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Hello everybody,

Two years ago i was dating this guy for 6 months...then he had to come back to his homeland and the situation got very complicated and uncertain, so we decided not to waste each others time and let one another go because we didnt know if he can ever come back. During those two years i had a few short term relationships. Recently, that guys from two years ago came into my picture again and we're so happy to have each other back again!
Anyways,the problem is... this guy has genital beading. He's done it when he was 18,now he's 31. Every time after we have sex i have very minor spotting. I was so scared back then and went to a doctor. They run some tests and didnt find anything. I never mentioned to the doctor about his beading thou. After the guy went back to his homeland and I started dating other people and it never happened to me again.No any kind of spotting in two years!Now,when he's back,we're having sex again and it's happening to me again!The spotting is back!

So,what i was thinking...can it be from the beading on his penis?Can it cause the spotting??? I mentioned it to him but he keeps saying "How do you know it's from beading?" I dont wanna say something like "Well,with OTHER guys it's never happened!Only with you!" I dont think ANY guy wants to hear something like that. But im really puzzled...and kinda scared...what if does happen from beading...is it dangerous for my health then?I dont feel any pain during sex. He says the beading gives him extra pleasure. What if it comes to the point where i will have to ask him to remove it...but what if the things wont work out for us in a long run,then he will HATE me for asking him to remove it. LOL i dont know what to think or do.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/30/08 at 12:23 AM

elishao  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Im sorry for confusing you. I'll explain...

Beading, also known as pearling is the implantation of small beads and other small objects under the skin.Most simple implants are made of small inert metal beads (stainless steel, titanium, and niobium), as well as various plastic beads (nylon, teflon, silicone, etc.). Most often beading is done on the penis, but it can be done anywhere on the body. Genitally, these are done primarily for the purpose of physical stimulation. Because of the nature of the skin on the penis, the bead may move around during sexual intercourse.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/10/08 at 3:20 PM

TheWoman  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I just did a search on genital beading and saw some pictures and all I can say is OUCH!

----------
While watching TV someone uses the word "firecracker" to describe a woman.
I ask: "Babe am I a firecraker?"
He responds: "Firecracker?? You are a freakin' stick of dynamite!!"

posted: 08/27/08 at 8:23 AM

MissFae  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Well, as long as you are honest with him that you have slept with other men in that time, you ought to be able to tell him how you are so sure it is from the beading. I would recommend getting a toy that has similar size bumps on it to see if playing with that has the same effect.

Now, what are the chances that the blood is not yours? That it has come from him? Are you using condoms?

----------

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 09/02/08 at 6:14 AM

Lazarius  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Okay my dear,

It could either be 'break through bleeding' from his embeding or it could be friction irritation to the linning of your vagina, these are the two most common casues for this. I would strongly suggest a thick lubricant for sex and a medical examination for you for injury, and him to make sure he healed correctly.

Hope this helps,

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexual Health > Genital Beading/Pearling!

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles