A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > women...do you have to pee after sex?
women...do you have to pee after sex? posted: 06/20/08 at 5:00 AM
aros  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife after we finish having sex and we are all relax, she get's up and she goes to the bathroom to pee. How many women do the same?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 06/20/08 at 5:33 AM

Nativetex  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Women SHOULD pee following sex. It clears the area of any bacteria that could and does lead to UTIs. And those are not fun to have!

----------
"What makes you so damn special that no one will ever love you?"
----------
If we were not meant to eat animals, why the hell are they made of meat?

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 06/20/08 at 6:06 AM

LDloving  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I can stand to lay their at TOPS 5 minutes before I'm off to the restroom. I always have to pee afterward.

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 06/20/08 at 10:46 AM

wind_ryder  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
nope, I don't have this problem. Although I don't cum with sex. After I orgasm from masturbating I have to pee sometimes within 10 minutes. But usually not.

posted: 06/20/08 at 3:26 PM

ComeBackSoon  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I always do to prevent UTI.

posted: 06/21/08 at 11:49 AM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife usually does.

The biggest reason is to help avoid UTI.

posted: 06/22/08 at 5:11 AM

Creamsicle  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'll wait a few minutes, but yea.... I go too. It's no fun having a UTI.

----------
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

posted: 06/26/08 at 6:51 AM
pinktaco  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Women SHOULD pee following sex. It clears the area of any bacteria that could and does lead to UTIs. And those are not fun to have!

UGH! YES! UTI sucks butt! seriously! it prevents UTI, and besides, it's just this need to want to race to the bathroom . . . it's what, a woman's body's way of self-cleansing?

----------
things that are easily acquired, obtained, or maintained, without any effort or sacrifice, lack value ... it's human nature. Any person worth having is worth waiting for.

* * * ~ O ~ O ~ ***
Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

posted: 06/27/08 at 6:33 AM

Mrs.tgm  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I have never heard that it prevents UTIs before. I also never knew that so many women pee after sex. I thought I was just getting older.
But then until I married my husband I never had multiples before.

We joke about my hoping up right after sex to go to the bathroom.

Well I guess you do learn something new everyday

----------
If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.

posted: 06/27/08 at 7:08 AM

TheWoman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Ok Maybe I am taking the question wrong but everybody answered that it's the right thing to do....Which is okay but maybe he wanted to know if we HAVE the desire to do it as in I have to go or I'll pee on myself....not I have to go because it's the educated best thing to do and I ought to try.

To answer your question I have always had to go because I NEED to...I don't know if I drink too much fluids but if I don't go I'd probably do it on myself Always feel the urge.

So as soon as we are done I go to the restroom.

----------
While watching TV someone uses the word "firecracker" to describe a woman.
I ask: "Babe am I a firecraker?"
He responds: "Firecracker?? You are a freakin' stick of dynamite!!"

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > women...do you have to pee after sex?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles