A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Do straight men like to receive anal sex? Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Do straight men like to receive anal sex? posted: 05/30/08 at 7:55 AM
countessaII  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I was just wonder if straight men like to receive anal sex, since it stimulates the prostrate gland? What is the best method to do this?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/30/08 at 9:03 AM

ct9447  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Ugh. No thanks. I can't even get a suppository in there, much less anything else. That area is off limits unless someone is really good at unlocking me LOL. It doesn't appeal but then again, neither did oral sex at one time. Now look at me. So who knows eh? Nobody knows what tomorrow holds.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/30/08 at 11:04 AM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
As sailor has pointed out, a persons sexual orientation has nothing to do with prostate stimulation. Some men simply enjoy it, some don't, others don't know yet.

I really do wish this stereotype would vanish from the face of the Earth. For the record, there are gay men out there who are just thrusters, and have no desire to be on the receiving end of an anal pounding. And yes, there are men out there, straight as an arrow who get off like crazy from a good 'ol prostate milking. Some like it during oral, and guys like me love to ride a huge phallus until I pratically pass out. Every guy is going to be different, so just let him control the flow and you'll be fine.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 05/30/08 at 11:05 AM

BetterRed  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love receiving Anal from my girlfrind (strap-on) and with toys during oral and I have no interest in Men so in my case:

Like Anal - Not Gay

----------
BetterRed

Re: Do straight men like to receive anal sex? Talking posted: 05/30/08 at 5:08 PM
oldkinky  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by countessaII
I was just wonder if straight men like to receive anal sex, since it stimulates the prostrate gland? What is the best method to do this?

DW always uses a vibrating anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a BJ. Really intensifies my orgasms.
We also enjoy starp ons. Our strap on has a vibrator in the harness to stimulate her clitoris while she does me. She lubes the dildo and lubes my penis. She gives me a HJ while she does me. We cum at the same time. So hot!!
Nothing gay about doing this with my wife.

posted: 05/30/08 at 8:12 PM

RomanceMan  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Though my wife's never oferred to go there, I'd take some anal play or prostate massage during a HJ, but have no interest (nor does she I'm sure) in her using a strap-on for anal sex with me.

posted: 05/30/08 at 8:54 PM

tgm  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Don't know if I enjoy it or not, as I have no desire to find out. Not judging any one who does, to each their own. Just don't think it's my cup of tea, I am way too much of a dominant personality, and in my eyes to be penetrated is a very submissive role.

----------
If love be the music of life, then play on.

posted: 05/31/08 at 2:45 AM
HappyManWI  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I find it a bit interesting that the original poster never mentioned anything about being gay and yet everyone jumped right in and said it doesn't make them gay.

Another problem with the stereotype is people who are against the stereotype seem to assume people are making the stereotype

posted: 05/31/08 at 5:44 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by HappyManWI
Another problem with the stereotype is people who are against the stereotype seem to assume people are making the stereotype

LOL! Exactly right. Methinks people are a bit too sensitive over some issues which have been politicized through the media in recent years.

posted: 05/31/08 at 6:14 AM
countessaII  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by HappyManWI
I find it a bit interesting that the original poster never mentioned anything about being gay and yet everyone jumped right in and said it doesn't make them gay.

I guess because I asked straight men's opinions, that it must have put an straight vs gay undertone to the question? I was not trying to imply that at all. I just figured that all sex can be enjoyed no matter what your sexuality. I was asking straight men for their opinion just to see how many of them have opened themselves up to it/liked it?

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Do straight men like to receive anal sex?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles