A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Fantasies/Stories > Amatuer night at local strip club
Amatuer night at local strip club posted: 05/21/08 at 4:11 AM
Thomas80  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
First time posting here although I have been lurking for quite a while. Thought I would share a fantasy my g/f and I recently lived out.

I am 27 she is 26 and we were in a discussion about different fantasies and one that came up was her dancing on amatuer night at a local strip club (topless only). We were both a little nervous, but decided to give it a try and see what happened.

We chose a place and we decided it would be best if we went in seperate because most places like this don't allow a dancer's b/f to enter if she is working. So she went in 30 minutes before I did and got registered. I then entered and had a seat at the bar and enjoyed a few drinks. They made an announcement that the contest was starting soon and there were seven contestants. She drew the first spot and was on stage for 2 songs. During those two songs she made $20 in tips!!

Sat through the next 6 girls and thought for sure she would be the winner, but unfortunately she finished 2nd. The owner of the club an older lady sat next to her at the bar afterwards and offered her job. She ended up going back and dancing the next night, but decided it was something she didn't want to do all the time.

Sex after we got home both nights was great though.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Fantasies/Stories > Amatuer night at local strip club

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles