A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > How did you first taste semen? Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
Ladies, how did you first taste semen?
When it was shot into my mouth
When it was just on my lips
When I scooped it off my face or neck and into my mouth
When I scooped it off my body into my mouth
I licked it out of my hand
I licked it off some other part of my body
I tried it from a container
I licked it off the guys penis
I licked it off the guys hand or body
I scooped it up or licked it off sheets or some other object
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
How did you first taste semen? posted: 04/28/08 at 11:41 AM
Mike  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Yup, another of my polls.

I got the idea for this one from a poster who had been giving her boyfriend bj's with a condom. She is concerned about her reaction the first time he comes in her mouth without the condom.

I asked her if she had tasted it before and thats where I got the idea for this poll.

This is for women.

How did you first taste semen?

Mike

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/28/08 at 11:49 AM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I can't vote for my wife yet because I'm not sure!

I was the first guy to shoot in her mouth but I'm not sure if she tasted it from an old BF. I would assume so but I'll ask her.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/28/08 at 11:53 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
You kill me Mike!

I'm not a woman, but my first taste of myself was on the lips of an ex long ago. I miss her. She was wonderful.

posted: 04/28/08 at 11:57 AM

xXFireFlyXx  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Well after I gave him a hand job, he blocked off most of it from shooting into his chest with his hand, and that night I was curious and took some of it off and tasted it. He was shocked!

I dunno if it's normal but his stuff doesn't really taste like anything.. it's like thick water with a hint of salt. Whatever, it's not bad, I ain't complaining

posted: 04/29/08 at 12:02 AM

luvbug  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My first taste of semen was when he came in my mouth...YUMMY!

----------
A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move the body.

A good friend will bail you out of jail. A really good friend will be sitting beside you saying "Man that was FUN!"

posted: 05/22/08 at 1:36 AM

nopoil  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User

----------
I always say **be proud of yourself and accomplish what you desire by working harder at it**

posted: 05/28/08 at 7:04 AM
m&msoulmates  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
It would have to be when it was shot into my mouth, mmmm!!
shell x

posted: 05/28/08 at 9:14 AM

BarefootGrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I know that the man before my husband shot on my tits and my face, but I wanted nothing to do with tasting his cum...

So if I remember correctly, the first time I gave my husband a blow job (and my first time ever giving one) He came in my mouth and I swallowed it.

Years later I'm still sucking him off and swallowing :-) No other place I'd rather have it when I blow him ;-)

......mmmmmmmm now I'm horny!

----------
~~~~~**Shaina**~~~~~
~~**aka: BarefootGirl**~~

posted: 07/26/08 at 7:20 AM

Lemon Pie  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by nopoil

FPOV: Yum!!

----------
Woah Woah Woah WOAH

You sit there in your heartache
Waiting on some beautiful boy to
To save you from your old ways
You play forgiveness
Watch it now
Here he comes

He doesnt look a thing like Jesus
But he talks like a gentleman
Like you imagined
When you were young --The Killers

posted: 07/26/08 at 9:04 AM

Billy'sWoman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I believe it was shot in my mouth and I swallowed...MMMMMM YUMMY!!!

----------
Billy'sWoman

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > How did you first taste semen?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles