A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Sex with Male Virgin
Have you ever had sex with a male virgin, as an experienced female?
Yes
No
I had no knowledge of his sexual status
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Sex with Male Virgin Lightbulb posted: 02/23/08 at 1:50 AM

jenny0619  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I've never had sex with a man who was a virgin. Has anyone had this experience of teaching or anything that can shed some light on the overall sexual experience with one.

I'm asking about this because I'm 23 and thinking of courting an 18 year old guy that I'm friends with (only thoughts, though), and I'm curious as to what it's like with a virgin.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/23/08 at 2:11 AM

PrincssMnM  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I am 24, and my SO is 22. He was a virgin before me. The first couple times we tried to have sex he had a difficult time reaching his orgasm due to nervousness (The first time we were going at it for 3 hours and nothing, I had to leave him with blue balls). But after that we've been fine.

I'm pretty lucky though because I didn't really have to teach him anything. He missed the entrance once or twice, but other than that he's great. Also he's willing to try different things (for the most part). I still have trouble getting him to orgasm by me going down on him though.

I guess my advice would be to have patience with him if he doesn't perform the way you expect him to. He may be nervous the first couple times and if you have too high expectations you'll be left disappointed.

----------
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/23/08 at 2:39 AM

hotlilbrit  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i had sex with a male virgin (looooong time ago) he had no idea, but i taught him all i knew......now his future wife will thank me!

----------
August 4th 2007- the day she came into my life, picked up the pieces of my shattered heart and put them back together....leaving only a hole in the shape of herself.
To my most beautiful B....i love you....today, tommorrow and my whole life through.

posted: 02/23/08 at 12:22 PM

NaUghtYbutNiCe  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
my ex was a virgin and so i was and still am. we didnt have sex but he was so inexperienced in bed. I cant remember a single time when i was actually pleasured. I didnt even feel anything when he gave me oral!

----------

posted: 02/23/08 at 11:13 PM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Not everyone will agree with me of course, but I say nail the guy you're courting. Both of you are steaming with compatible curiosities, so the sooner, the better.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 02/24/08 at 1:29 AM

Laguna  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yeah, I agree. Have sex with him before having a relationship. That sure will make him respect you..

posted: 02/24/08 at 5:40 AM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
...or you can utilize sarcasm. That will certainly make people respect you.

Not everyone abides by your "sex while only in a serious relationship" philosophy Laguna. And if a woman just wants to get in a guys pants, she can care less about how much he is going to respect her after the deed is done since she will more than likely have no plans on contacting him in the future. Unless it is for another booty call.

Here is the more elaborate version of my advice. But after everything is all said, the message I'm saying will remain the same with an addition I should not have left out of my previous post.

The OP is 23, and the guy she's interested in having sex with is 18. The chances of a long term relationship developing out of this are nil to slim. The OP has mentioned nothing of the sort towards having a desire to date this guy long-term. However, she did mention her curiosity about sleeping with a male virgin. This is what matters, it is the topic to her thread after all. This is the advice she is seeking.

The only thing I frown upon, is that she also considers this guy a friend. But we don't know how good of friends they are. It is not a safe assumption to make since the OP has not mentioned this either. Once again, I am only going off the information she has provided.

The only assumption I have made is that the guy in this scenario is also curious what it is like to have sex. But it is a pretty safe assumption to make that a 18 year-old male virgin is curious about sex. But I could be wrong, no doubts there, just not likely.

The OP has a curiosity, and from my experience these things don't just roll up and vanish. Anytime a guy mentions that he is a virgin, her eyes will light up. If this is a curiosity that she would like to explore, then everything comes second to her personal responsibility (use protection please) and that curiosity. She WILL eventually go through with it, and this type of sex does not and should not require emotional attachment.

The rarity of male virgins is another reason why I advise what I do. They are not necessarily plentiful if you know what I mean.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 02/24/08 at 2:32 PM
6th_Finger  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
This thread is making me wonder whether there are any women out there with an attraction to male virgins. Is there such a thing as a virgin fetish among women?

posted: 02/24/08 at 2:59 PM
Noobazn88  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I would think that Male virgins are not that attractive since they don't know what they're doing and need to be taught and are nervous?

posted: 02/25/08 at 10:49 AM
6th_Finger  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Okay, virgin guys can't offer experience... but I would think they do have some positives to offer.

I mean, they're safe, and I would think there'd be no more appreciative partner. And I would think many women would enjoy having a clean, untouched guy who didn't have umpteen other women's fingerprints all over him.

And if they do need to be taught, might that not be fun in some ways? I mean, wouldn't a woman sort of enjoy having an eager student they could mold to their own preferences?

Gee, when I think about the selling points, I'm sort of surprised that women everywhere aren't out prowling for virgin men. :-)

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Sex with Male Virgin

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles