A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > blowjob while he is driving
blowjob while he is driving Thumbs up posted: 12/07/07 at 1:31 AM
Loyalladyus  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
For those of you who have given blowjobs while he is driving: isn't it just fun and enjoyable? Don't you just love it? I am a big fan of that.

----------
Lafemmesolitaire

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 12/07/07 at 2:38 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I have never received such but would be concerned about safety. When you are driving you must pay full attention to all the other inattentive drivers, jaywalkers, red lights etc etc. I'm sure it's great fun though I would need to be safe. Please advise.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 12/07/07 at 2:58 AM

mulattoman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
of course someone who hasn't done it is concerned with safety. . .

its awesome, i love it, but if the cops pull you over its a HUGE fine, it might even be cause for an arrest ill have to look it up again. we use to do it all the time, then we stopped cuz i got a new car (shifter in center console) but i saw something somewhere so i think its really bad if u get caught doing it.

but yes road head is one of the finer things in life

posted: 12/07/07 at 3:08 AM

iL0veScotty  [more]
Make Buddy |
I did that to my bf once (it was his first time having it done on the road)..He loved it...He made sure he was on a residential road and was driving slow and was on a road where not too many people go...Plus, it was later at night...That was fun stuff and I loooved his reaction.

posted: 12/07/07 at 4:21 AM

Derek the Gr  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Had it done a few times, it is nice anytime a woman has her face down there. I was able to drive fine, in fact the balance between what I was feeling and having to keep the car on the road kept me going for quite a while. She eventuall got a warm salty load.

posted: 12/07/07 at 12:01 PM

ursweetpea03  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I tend to do this a lot when we are driving, expecially at night. I love being able to do this for my boyfriend and being in control of what happens but we make sure that its on back roads and late late late at night. We were driving up to his families cabin which is about 4 hours from our houses. Its a great time killer!! He really doesnt seem to have a problem driving, and if there is a second or two he needs to regain himself I have taken the wheel for a bit. Still it is tons of fun for both envolved

----------
*I love you like all little children love pennies*

posted: 12/07/07 at 12:53 PM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
LOL, thanks everyone. Something else for the lengthening fantasy list I guess.

posted: 12/07/07 at 6:31 PM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm pretty good at multi-tasking, it might be one of my stronger traits. But when it comes to driving and BJ's forget it. I can drive better with a BAC of .2, and two swollen eyelids.

If she is willing to risk the lives of her, myself, another person and possibly a family (maybe even a big one); then it's not really a good idea to do this to me, but I can't speak for the concentration levels of all guys.

I'll take them just about any other time though.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 01/18/08 at 5:08 PM
baby07  [more]
Make Buddy |
It was his first time to ever get a bj while driving and he loved it so much that he was begging me everytime I'll stop for a few seconds. Although, I don't enjoy giving and was my second time ever having it in my mouth, I liked doing it that time simply because he was loving it like crazy.

posted: 01/18/08 at 10:29 PM

Ricks_chick  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've done it to my boyfriend a couple times, and yeah, we both had fun.
Once we were stuck in traffic, which made it really exciting. He has a truck so we were higher up than the cars around us, but the thought that someone might see us was a bit of a turn on.

Another time was on a back country road on our way to a job site (we work together and occasionally get to go on the road together for work.) Again it was such a no-no that it was intensely exciting.......we were in the company car, on company time on our way to see clients. We couldn't stop laughing at the fact that we were both being paid for having oral sex together.

Even so, I must say the thought of what would happen to my head if we got into an accident while I was down there does cross my mind. That's not such a turn-on. It also never dawned on me that we could get in trouble with the police if caught...........that's good food for thought.

----------
"I am so into you.....I can't think of nothing else.."

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > blowjob while he is driving

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles