A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > daddy/daughter play Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.
daddy/daughter play Thumbs up posted: 12/03/07 at 4:04 AM
Euphrosine  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My new prospective partner has shown some interest in daddy/daughter play and I am more than willing to explore this with him. My problem is I am having a hard time thinking of things to say and do to create the proper feeling. Iíve done some googling but most of the information is for people who are very fetishistic and far deeper in the role play than we are yet.

I am wondering if anyone has any script ideas for a mild daddy/daughter role play?

Thank you : )

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 12/03/07 at 4:57 AM

BleedingHart  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Wow! Now that's kinky! I guess it depends on what the "proper feeling" is, and how far you're willing to go.

I've never indulged in this particular fantasy myself, but I am already getting images of you pretending to be in trouble and he gets to spank you while telling you that you're naughty, and have been bad. You can say things like, "I've been soooo bad daddy! I deserve whatever punishment you want to give to me!"

Ok, I am getting too many of my own ideas, lol. Just talk to him. Lay down the ground rules, and even come up with a safe word if things go to far. It will take both of you to make this work, so be sure the communication is up and working 100%.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 12/03/07 at 5:02 AM
Euphrosine  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Thank you!

Yes, so far all I have is "oh daddy I've been so bad" "please don't spank me daddy" "yes daddy I you know best"... I guess I'm just looking for a little variation so I can keep it interesting.

It came up because we have a bit of an age difference (I'm 21 and he is 28 so not SO bad but still a gap) At first it made us both a little uncomfortable... So I started to joke about it to relieve any awkwardness and the joking evolved into something a little sexual.

posted: 12/03/07 at 11:29 AM

mulattoman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
haha my SO wanted step father to step daughter

basically yeah just pretend you did something bad make up a story as you go. . .and dont think about it to much, because then youll get freaked out and not do it again

posted: 12/03/07 at 12:05 PM

s+aforever  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i think it is perverted fantasy or not. why would your SO think of a fantasy like that at all not right i would be worried

posted: 12/03/07 at 12:18 PM

iL0veScotty  [more]
Make Buddy |
quote:
Originally posted by s+aforever
i think it is perverted fantasy or not. why would your SO think of a fantasy like that at all not right i would be worried

I agree. Thats kinda sick, IMO. But, to each his/her own. If thats your thing, then have fun, lol.

posted: 12/04/07 at 10:36 AM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
People, you have to remember that your personal feelings about this matter are not what's being asked for in this thread. It is a roleplay fantasy, nothing more. It may go against what some of you consider "right", but this couple isn't hurting anybody. If this guy wants to bang his daughter sometime/somewhere down the road, and/or the OP has sexual thoughts about her own father, we can deal with those problems then.

We have two people who each have a fantasy that isn't commonly shared. They obviously have good communication, and isn't that what we like to hear about here at LYC? I feel this poster is only seeking contributing comments/suggestions to her topic. So anything else is unnecessary.

Euphrosine, if you like to play naughty and get spanked while calling out "daddy", it's fine. It's up there on the kinky scale, but still fine. Don't let anybody tell you what's wrong and what isn't so long as you keep your fantasies in the confines of yourself and the relationships with your willing partners.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 12/05/07 at 2:05 AM

aTimeToEat  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I don't think there is anything wrong with saying Daddy, and "I've been a bad girl" but for some reason when i think of that i don't think Father/daughter, i just think "oh daddy!" Does that make sense? A lot of girls call their boyfriends/husbands Daddy. I don't think of it in a perverse way. But on the other hand, if you are actually pretending to be his daughter, then for ME, that is a little weird. But hey! More power to you. It is your business!

----------
pregnancy calendar

posted: 12/05/07 at 6:36 AM

Hizzahn  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Don't people naturally seek out mates that remind them of their mother/father anyway...

----------
It's okay to count the minutes, 'cause how many could there be?

posted: 12/10/07 at 8:53 AM

mulattoman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
taboo things turn people on, dont be prudes

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > daddy/daughter play

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles