A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Panty Sniffing Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
Panty Sniffing posted: 11/29/07 at 3:43 AM

Mr. Music  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
We have had a lot of visitors over the holidays, and my wife and I haven't been able to give each other much sexual attention. I have been picking up her panties in the laundry area of our bathroom and just sniffing the hell out of them. It is such a turn on to smell her juices, even if they are dried in her panties.

Do women mind if we do this? My wife doesn't seem to care, but what do the rest of you think? I am such a nut for smelling her.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/29/07 at 3:59 AM

Mr. Music  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I think that is th epoint. I get so turned on by her scent that I just want to eat the panties, they smell so good! She once asked me if I was put off by the part of her panties that got stuck in her butt crack at times, because she was nervous that it might not smell too good. PUT OFF? Are you kidding me? I love all of her smells!

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/29/07 at 4:06 AM

Mr. Music  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Trust me, sometimes I even sneak down and sniff her while she is sleeping, just because I want to.

I'd love to hear from more people as well.

posted: 11/29/07 at 6:19 AM

ProudAirman6  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My Fiance loves the smell of me. I don't know if he sniffs my panties or not. But I do know that no matter what time of the day he will rip my pants off and go right to town. No matter if I have just worked out or not. He loves it. I find it strange. I think after I work out that I need to shower before I even think about letting him down there. But he does not care. I thought he was strange but I guess men really do love the smell of women no matter when it is. Thats good to know.

----------
Married 12-09-07

posted: 11/29/07 at 9:11 AM

Flyin_Fast  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Sniffing panties is a poor second to being up close and personal with the real thing, but better than nothing.

Yes, I love the scent of a woman. It does drive me (and I'd guess most men) wild. It so erotic and so.... damn I need a woman right now...

posted: 11/29/07 at 9:59 AM
marriedguy1974  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
guilty.always sniffing my girls pantes.I even got a pair of her pantes at mine as we dont live together.but the female comments above are interesting.I never knew that this turned other women on.superb!

posted: 11/29/07 at 10:12 AM

mulattoman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
when i lived in a dorm i asked for my SO's panties, needles to say they really spiced up the phone sex as well as . . uh personal time. . .

yeah i dont do it now because my girl is wild and i can get it when i want it but yeah thats not odd at all.

as long as your not sniffing other womens panties

posted: 11/29/07 at 12:37 PM

BetterRed  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I rememeber one time my wife used her panties as a gag ball while she proceeded to tease and dominate me.

Very Hot and I loved the smell/taste in that circumstance.

I don't sniff her panties often, but that's likely cause I can access the source most times. <grin>

----------
BetterRed

posted: 11/29/07 at 6:00 PM
luvmyguy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
without fail if my husband takes my panties off for me he has to take a whiff, even if he's 2 seconds from sticking his face in my *****, he still loves to smell the panties. I think it's sexy and cute

I don't think he's ever done the laundry pile thing you describe in your OP, Mr. Music, but I certainly wouldn't mind if he did. I think it's hot that you love and adore and WANT your wife so much.

posted: 12/01/07 at 6:47 AM

Mr. Music  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by luvmyguy
without fail if my husband takes my panties off for me he has to take a whiff, even if he's 2 seconds from sticking his face in my *****, he still loves to smell the panties. I think it's sexy and cute

I don't think he's ever done the laundry pile thing you describe in your OP, Mr. Music, but I certainly wouldn't mind if he did. I think it's hot that you love and adore and WANT your wife so much.

Thank you! I am crazy about her and can NEVER get enough.

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Panty Sniffing

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles