A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Women Only! Mastrabation Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
Women Only! Mastrabation Tools Question posted: 10/02/07 at 3:23 AM

smirk57  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I came across a video the other day of a woman using a unopened soda to mastabate with. What unusual object have you used? Know of others using? Maybe thought of using but not the courage?

Smirk57

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/03/07 at 2:14 AM

Toodles  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I don't masterbate but That seems a bit much to me.....was it a 12oz can or 20oz soda bottle? even so, they are both big...if she has a boyfriend he must be jealous of DR Pepp(h)er

----------
Woman give sex for love, men give love for sex.

No man is worth your tears and the one that is will never make you cry

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/03/07 at 2:23 AM

RomanceMan  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
As an occassional peruser of photos and vidclips, I've been amazed at some of the objects that women put inside themselves. Seems to be almost a fetish-type appeal to it. I've seen: huge dildos, huge fake penises, baseball bats, cans, bottles, car shift knobs, toes and feet, various fruits and vegetables, and of course there's the art of "fisting".

posted: 10/03/07 at 2:30 AM
akazie  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
@ Toodles.

I have used a hair brush, deodorant bottle, vegetables, water faucet etc. I have seen videos were women were using footy balls and other strange things lol.

----------
Photobucket

posted: 10/03/07 at 2:32 AM

BabyCakes07  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I have seen a video of a guy putting his head inside a women and it was with ease. It was so gross. I have seen some sick stuff online and my friends show me this stuff also. But yeah I like to stay nice and tight. I don't want to stick huge things inside of me. I want a normal sized toy that is supposed to go there not food, random body parts, or bottles and such. That just seems like to much. But to each there own and if they like it then more power to them. Whatever gets the off. lol

posted: 10/03/07 at 5:56 AM

smirk57  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
12 oz can and I am dure he is jealous

posted: 10/03/07 at 10:24 AM

tannedangel  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
A guy at my work was telling me about his GF using a electric toothbrush on the phone...

posted: 10/12/07 at 11:55 PM

Iced Over  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm curious if any women use the washer or dryer as a method to masturbate. I read in a health book years ago that women have used the vibration of a washer or dryer to stimulate themselves but never seen anyone mention doing it. It seems like it would be an easy and practical method -- just take off your clothes in the laundry room, throw them in the washer and while you're waiting around wrap your legs around the appliance!

posted: 10/13/07 at 3:13 AM
HappyManWI  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by tannedangel
A guy at my work was telling me about his GF using a electric toothbrush on the phone...
Did the phone have an orgasm then?

posted: 10/13/07 at 5:16 AM

MissKitty  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Pillow, shower head nozel, various vibrating things lol.

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Women Only! Mastrabation Tools

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles