A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > How To do a Nasty Striptease act at home! (Guys read this too 4 your role w/her) Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
How To do a Nasty Striptease act at home! (Guys read this too 4 your role w/her) Smile posted: 09/23/07 at 8:04 AM

MikeyBear  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
(This post is aimed toward the Men as well as the Women as far as acting this out)

My fiance has mentioned that doing a bit of erotic dancing for me was a fantasy of hers, I would love that very much... maybe one day it will happen, maybe not, but it got me thinking...

If a woman were to do this for her man, what are some ideas that would be super hot in such an adventure? Here are a few things that I came up with while thinking of my sweetie.

(Guys, a few ideas for you as well, as far as playing along).

My Idea is to actually take it a step further than just dancing, and turn it into a kinky fantasy roleplay of sorts.

In the situation I am envisioning, I would be sitting there in a chair, and the area where she has room to dance would pretty much be 'the stage'.

You need a Stereo of course, and dim your lights way low... Adjustable tracklighting (that only lights the area she is dancing), is pretty easy to get.

Strobelights/disco lights/disco ball/laser lights are nice too. (if you happen to have any or all of them lying around)

The rules: While dancing, she can touch me, rub against me, kiss me, tease me with her tongue, sit in my lap facing me with her legs wrapped around me, sit in my lap backwards and squirm her ass back and forth, whatever she wants...

Basically, absoloutely anything goes on her end.

However, under no circumstances am I allowed to touch her . No cheating.

Guys:

If you want to take things a bit further, you can act like a customer she has just met, you can try to flirt with her, compliment her, slide money into her garter, G-string, or whatever she has on... she can lean down and take the money out of your mouth with hers, turning around and throwing it to the floor on her 'stage' like they do at a Gentleman's Club... she can hold her breasts and let you put the bill in between them and close them onto it and turn around and strut off... tons of variations, do what feels good and is fun for you both!

Tip lots of Money!... (yes, she really gets to keep it, don't be a cheapskate)

You are trying your best to hook up with her after she is finished dancing and this is her last set, so you don't have much time.

Try to convince her to meet you at your Motel when she gets off 'work', give her your room Key and tell her you have something to take care of for a few minutes, but you will be there, and you want her waiting for you..

(the hotel can be your bedroom, or if you want to take it a bit further, actually rent a room somewhere)

Girls:

Which moves are a turn on?

First, use everything you have as far as your assests, Incorporate your hips, your ass, your breasts, your hair, your legs, your belly, your eyes, your mouth/lips/tongue into your dance/tease routine.

I think deliberate, sexy movements are hot, the more eye contact the better... the biting of the bottom lip and looking all innocent while tracing a finger down your belly,

Things like occasionally leaning over and slapping your ass playfully in front of him, pushing your breasts together and making them bubble up while flickering your tongue downward toward them, ( licking your own nipples once you get to the part where your top is off is a nice touch ),

Sitting in his lap facing him, your legs wrapped around his waist... your hips gyrating slowly to the music as you trace your hand up and down his chest.

If he has a button down shirt on, either unbutton it while you are purring, or literally rip it open viciously with a sexy growl and then stroke his bare chest, leaning forward to kiss your way up to the side of his neck before you get back off him.

(lots of eye contact, but for a fleeting moment purposely let it divert down long enough to cast obvious glances toward the rock hard bulge in his pants, let him see you lick your lips)

Turn around the other way in his lap, squirm back and forth, your ass wriggling against his hardness, shake your hair in his face as he sits behind you... you will drive him insane.

Also extremely hot: you then get off of him and go back to the 'stage' for your finale...

Lie down on your back, arching your pelvis into the air, slide your hands seductively down the sides of your belly, trace teasingly around your bellybutton, and then slide your hand into your panties (if they are still on)

Begin shamelessly masturbating to the music, eyes closed, totally unconcerned that he is looking at you, matter of fact, you know it is turning him on, and that turns you on even more, you will give him a night to remember... (toys can be used as well during this particular act).

After you have orgasmed in front of him, get back up and go to him, kneel in front of his chair, unzip his pants, and take 'it' out, stroking and licking while looking up into his eyes... tease the living hell out of him, and then when the music ends, tell him thats it for the night, you have to go.

(This is the part where you meet back up in a few minutes with a totally different nasty outfit on... he will walk in and see you lying in the bed, and he will utterly ravage the hell out of you, trust me.)

A few more suggestions and tips:

Move as fast or slow as you want while dancing, depending on how you prefer to dance and what song is playing, there is no right or wrong way to dance or act sexy. Do what comes natural and smile occasionally, keep plenty of eye contact, touch yourself, it will drive him mad with passion.

(wear garments that are easy to get out of gracefully)

Put on shimmery, glittery body dust around your eyes, put your makeup on a bit differently than what he is used to seeing. Accentuate your eyes cleopatra style with eyeliner, use more eyeshadow than usual, don't be sparing with the mascara, shiny lip gloss is a must, and freshly painted nails are a given.

The glittery shimmery body dust or lotion (they make it flavored, very yummy!) should also sprinkled or rubbed about your breasts, your belly, your shoulders, your neck, and any other place you feel like it will sparkle... or anyplace he will end up kissing, teasing with his tongue, licking or tasting later on.

Shoes are important, the shoes should be sexy, with heels as high as you can put up with without it being an encumberance. Fishnets... Matching bra and panties, matching Garter, belly chain, basically whatever you are comfortable taking off without it being too difficult...

Trust me, he will be drooling by the time you get down to the point you have nothing on but your panties and bellychain.

Nothing will turn your man on more than him seeing you acting sexy and confident enough to do this for him... so practice all your moves while he isn't around, know your basic dance routine and sexy moves backward and forward before he is lucky enough to see you.

(Not for him, Trust me, he will think you are spectacular anyways just for doing it, do it for yourself, The practice is for you, so you have no inhibitions because of needless worry about looking 'silly' or something, but the fact is, that will be the last thing on his mind with his sweetie up there doing this for him, guaranteed.)

There are tons more ideas, but I better stop now, I fear I may be rambling on... you can ad-lib with your own ideas though, anything can be incorporated into this journey into pleasure.

The examples I gave are by no means a 'definitive' set of rules or guidelines. They are just suggestions and ideas I have from my own personal collection of hot fantasies I have about my sweet fiance.

Most of the things I listed here, I have never had the pleasure of actually experiencing, and possibly never will. Many women (or men, for that matter) are a bit shy and reserved when put in the spotlight such as this.

Shyness is a truly endearing quality, yet we do find it such an incredible turn on when our woman's inhibitions are occasionally thrown to the wind and we are treated to a night of passionate, uninhibited raunchiness.

Good luck, and have fun!!!

----------
To the world, you may be one person... but to one person, you may be the world.

Last edited by MikeyBear on 09/24/07 at 1:26 PM

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/23/07 at 9:08 AM

NaUghtYbutNiCe  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
amaaaaaazing..
put moreeeee

----------

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/23/07 at 11:27 PM

mrsmbear  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Have you ever tried licking your own nipples with a b-c cupsize?

----------
There is nothing I want more than the searing heat I felt with you before.

posted: 09/24/07 at 5:27 AM

MikeyBear  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
You raise a very valid point.

It isnt really about actually being able to lick your nipples, its more about the visual of seeing your tongue all flickery and pointed toward the general vicinity, to be honest, anything involving your tongue sticking out is sexy as hell.

----------

posted: 09/24/07 at 5:48 AM
luvmyguy  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
this is very nice. very.

posted: 09/24/07 at 12:34 PM

H@zyGirl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
just printed this 4 savekeeping, my husband will be so omg!

thank you thank you thank you! i have been looking all over for help 4 this I made a membership so I could reply 2 u {I been reading this site 4/ever but not posting}

your gf she is very lucky i wish my SO fantasised about me like this, please tell more about what 2 do sexy next, i like this a lot

Last edited by H@zyGirl on 09/24/07 at 1:58 PM

posted: 09/24/07 at 9:32 PM

mrsmbear  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
well - I am Mikey's fiance and yes I am very lucky Hazygirl. Let me know how you get on with yours 'cos I am sure gonna try and make this line a thing of the past:
"-I have never had the pleasure of actually experiencing, and possibly never will."

However.. I have tried the nipple licking - can just about manage it but it looks pretty stupid to me though Mikey claims it looks hot! I almost got a crick in my neck.

I found some cool places to hunt out totally perfect "outfits" (or lack therein) to make this easier to perform and to empower me regarding my criminal shyness. Gonna take me till Christmas to get it right though LOL.

----------

posted: 09/25/07 at 12:15 AM

mrsmbear  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I have been giving this a lot of thought too and, as a beginner I plan on using a chair for the first song - It will give something to provide balance, create more sexy poses on and also be an great aid for such actions as peeling off a stocking in a sexy way.

Just any old dining chair will do.

----------

posted: 09/25/07 at 2:34 AM

MikeyBear  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Thanx Naughtybutnice, LuvmyGuy, and Hazygurl!

A very special thanks to you mrsmbear, for being such an incredible woman, for being my woman.

Great Idea about the Chair!!! I totally hadn't thought of that

----------

Last edited by MikeyBear on 09/25/07 at 2:41 AM

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > How To do a Nasty Striptease act at home! (Guys read this too 4 your role w/her)

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles