A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Pee is Sexy!
Pee is Sexy! Smile posted: 09/14/07 at 2:03 AM
Red_Noise  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I absolutely love the way the female body is built. Women are so beautiful. I guess this plays a role in why I find seeing my girlfriend pee a turn on! So I'd like to share with you all and tell me what you think.

My girlfriend and I were joking around about each other and teasing. I told her "Yea? Well YOU probably still wet the bed! LoL!" And she responded with "Yea so what if I did? I'll pee in your mouth! It's strawberry flavored lol" and we talked about pee for 10 minutes. It was kind of a turn on! This lead me to believe she might have some sort of pee fetish. She ALWAYS tells me when she goes to pee. Whether we're on the phone or with each other she always tells me when she has to go.

So a long story short: I was over her house one day and she tells me "I have to pee =)" So she goes to the bathroom, I follow her quietly, she locks the door, and I heard her pee. It was a HUGE turn on lol. I told her it was a turn on to hear her stream I loved it. So a month passed by and we talked about pee again. I asked her if I would watch her pee and she said "Yes! =) But only if I can watch YoU pee." So I said sure lol no problem. SHE confessed that when I was peeing at her house and she was outside, she got a little curious and looked through the window to watch.

So the days passed by and since she always tells me when she has to pee I finally asked her "Hey ... can I watch? lol" and she said C'mon. She was a bit nervous at first so she peed a little stream lol and we were both kinda laughing. But it was beautiful. idk lol it was a turn on to watch my gf pee it was awesome. Then a few days later ... I had to go really bad. I went with the door open and she's like "What are you doing?!" and I said "Peeing" "You said you'd let me waaatch" she says. And she came in lol we were laughing, I was embarassed =). She ended up holding my **** and pointing it at the bowl lol she had good aim.

Does anyone have any experiences like this one? I find it a turn on ....

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/14/07 at 6:02 AM

*IccleBabi**  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My husband and I have done pee play on occasion. Let me tell you that pee does NOT taste anything like strawberry and the only time I can tolerate it in my mouth is when he has had a LOT to drink to water it down. Strong pee is a HUGE turn off.

However, weak, pale coloured pee is a turn on and pee play is arousing to us because it is a bit "naughty". I have given him oral in the bath as he has peed and it was very seusual. We had great sex after that.

I suppose it is one of those things that you either like or dont

----------
I love my Greek Aussie xx

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/14/07 at 6:32 AM

LeanaLocks  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I personally don't see the attraction of pee. I mean.. I'd hold my boyfriend's c*ck while he peed and seeing him pee is no big deal. I'll pee infront of him as well, but I don't get sexually aroused by any of it. My boyfriend likes to watch me pee though, I dunno why lol. Also if I pee while we're on the phone he finds it funny. It's not a sexual thing really though. I'd never put pee in my mouth, I think I'd probably vomit lol.

posted: 09/14/07 at 6:44 AM
pondman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
From an early age I have had a female friend who always wanted me to go to the bathroom with her. She showed me; I showed her. Truthfully, It does nothing for me. It's not a body fluid I think much about.

posted: 09/14/07 at 6:46 AM

Laguna  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've seen my family and I pee etc, in front of me etc, all of my life so I ain't seeing "peeing" becoming a turn on for me, lol.

posted: 09/14/07 at 7:41 AM

RJsBaby  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Ive never thought of it sexually. Sometimes when we take a shower together he will start peeing in the shower while im under the water spray and ill turn around and find him peeing on mu butt/leg with this big grin and i scream and start trying to push his hand down so the pee is off me...its more of us being playful together then anything though. I just cant think of pee as sexy.

----------
<3 Lauren <3

I love my RJ

Last edited by RJsBaby on 09/14/07 at 10:03 AM

posted: 09/14/07 at 8:33 AM

Hizzahn  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm not really into the golden shower idea, but I want her to get comfortable with things like that. The idea is it will help her overcome the worry of the "gotta pee" sensation when she gets close to orgasm (which has yet to achieve).

----------
It's okay to count the minutes, 'cause how many could there be?

posted: 09/14/07 at 8:49 AM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Not something I'm into. But if the two of you have a great time with it, then have a blast! Definitely wait until after drinking lots of water though.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

posted: 09/14/07 at 11:47 AM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife and I are into this.

I'll pee on her in the shower, but I do more with her pee. She says it's flattering and it always leads to sex. I don't want to gross you out though so unless you want details I won't mention them yet.

You can find out more at peesearch.net

Enjoy your girls little fetish! It's fun, hot, and pee won't hurt you unless one of you is really ill or something.

Mike

posted: 09/16/07 at 9:34 AM
hadleyraedey  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Pee is *really* not sexual for me! I don't mind to see him pee or have him see me, but there is no turn on there AT ALL. But whatever works for you guys! ; )

----------
Hadley

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Pee is Sexy!

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles