A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Breast Sucking and Fondling
Breast Sucking and Fondling posted: 09/12/07 at 6:03 AM

Anonymous25  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Women:
Do you like your breasts to be fondled and or sucked? I used to not like it, but my boyfriend made me like it tremendously! Sometimes, his licking and sucking my nipple makes my clit just tingle (in the absolute weirdest way, honest!)

And Men:
Stop always trying to bite us! XD
Gentle does it...

-Anon25

----------
The Way Of The Tiger

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/12/07 at 11:53 AM

eft505k  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I actually like biting.
Bruises are totally fine... usually my SO freaks out if we draw blood or leave indentions, but I'm ok with it.

All the nibbling, licking, sucking, etc. is good too.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/14/07 at 3:44 PM

ash100  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Mans input....

My fiancé stated once that "There must be a direct link between her nipples and her clit…".

She absolutely loves to have her areolas and nipples licked, sucked, rubbed, nibbled etc. and often times her breasts squeezed and kneaded both gently and quite aggressively at the same time.

I guess that I have a rare one in the biting department as well. Sometimes, the harder the better, she says. I am almost afraid of biting her nipples off at times, but it seems the more I nibble, bite and tug, the longer and more erect they become, which also seems to pull that little imaginary string that holds back the flood gates down below.

It took me a while to get it just right, but I know exactly how to work her nipples and breasts. This is one of her most sensitive areas and is always a great place to start and return to before and after foreplay and love making.

posted: 09/14/07 at 4:21 PM
luvmyguy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i pretty much feel the same as ash100's fiance i like biting, too.

posted: 09/14/07 at 4:28 PM

LeanaLocks  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love having my breasts fondled, sucked and licked. It makes my orgasm 10 times more intense. I usually need quite hard sucking and licking though. Luckily my boyfriend also loves to suck and fondle my breasts, although he's more of an butt man.

posted: 09/14/07 at 6:54 PM

Engagedxxxx  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i love it so much if we are having intercourse all he has to do is stroke them and im cumming, its amazing for me.

----------
Tears and fears and feeling proud
To say "I love you" right out loud
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds
I've looked at life that way

- JoniMitchell - Both sides,Now

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Breast Sucking and Fondling

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles