A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Kissing After Oral Sex?
Kissing after Oral?
Men: I will kiss her after I go down on her, but not after she gives me a BJ.
Men: I will kiss her after she gives me a BJ, but not after I go down on her.
Men: Down on her or on me I will kiss her anytime after!
Women: I will kiss him after I give him a BJ, but not after he goes down on me.
Women: I will kiss him after he goes down on me, but not after I give him a BJ.
Women: Down on me or on him I will kiss him anytime after!
Other or never given or received oral: Please explain
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Kissing After Oral Sex? posted: 08/28/07 at 6:11 AM

ImABarbieGrl  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
So guys and girls how do you feel about kissing after oral sex?

Example for Guys:

Will you kiss her after you go down on her; however will not kiss her after she goes down on you?

Example for Girls:

Will you kiss him after you go down on him; however will not kiss him after he goes down on you?

I feel it shows a level of intimacy when you kiss after performing oral sex. However I perform oral sex on someone I really do already care for. How are you guys and girls about this? Does it not matter? Does it disgust you? Do you only do this with one that you really care for? (In which case you should only be doing this with one you care for) IMHO

Have you had a partner who was hesitant on kissing you after you went down on them or no hesitation whatsoever! I have had both, and I have to say that if my "partner" doesn't want to kiss me afterwards it makes me feel terrible! Fortunately though that was a guy from my way far back past! I have come to grips that I want someone who still wants to kiss me afterwards!! To where there is so much passion, not another thought is put into it and there is NO hesitation.

----------
Never take anyone for granted cause you never know when you might lose them as you will not get that chance to let them know your True Feelings.

"Tears are the Souls Soap"

Last edited by ImABarbieGrl on 08/28/07 at 6:18 AM

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/28/07 at 6:45 AM

CincyWillie  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I figure if the girl is good enough to blow you, I ought to be good enough to kiss her afterwards. I mean she has to iniate it, but I will return the kiss.

I mean this after she has swallowed the load of course.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/28/07 at 8:42 AM

haveclass  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i would kiss him after.

----------
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for there will always be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

posted: 08/28/07 at 9:01 AM

Creamsicle  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Of course I would kiss him either way.... and if he was the type of guy who WOULDN'T kiss me, then I'd not have taken him as a lover in the first place!

----------
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

posted: 08/28/07 at 9:07 AM

madison ann  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i remember i tried kissing my exbf after, he pushed me away, like with force, he pushed me!!needless to say we arnt together anymore
@ss, i woulda let him kiss me

----------
"And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God."

les miserables

Last edited by madison ann on 08/28/07 at 9:12 AM

posted: 08/28/07 at 9:23 AM

CincyWillie  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Madison...was your mouth full of semen?

posted: 08/28/07 at 9:39 AM

madison ann  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
no, it was like 10 min after i finished, and he was like wtf are you doing?

----------
"And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God."

les miserables

posted: 08/28/07 at 10:49 AM

ash100  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I am not opposed to anything. Love has no boundaries as far as I am concerned. I picked this one....Men: Down on her or on me I will kiss her anytime after!

posted: 08/28/07 at 11:12 AM

RJsBaby  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i love kissing him after he gives me oral and tasting me on him...it turns both of us on.

I always kiss him after i give him oral and he has never turned me down. Although this is after i swallow...

----------
<3 Lauren <3

I love my RJ

posted: 08/28/07 at 11:18 AM

jadedfairy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
doesn't bother my husband or me to kiss. I've never understood why it bothers some people.

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Kissing After Oral Sex?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles