A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > Lap Dance
Lap Dance posted: 07/24/07 at 3:19 PM

krisy  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Hello,

I was hoping someone could give me some ideas and help.

In a few weeks it's my anniversary with my bf and then a week later is his birthday. He's been asking for a lap dance for a while now, but I always seem to chicken out, but I now would like to do it for him, anyways my question is:

Does anyone know specific songs that are good, and also clothing, what would be good for that. If I can make it that would be great! Also any tips without having to go to a stripclub or buy a video would be wonderful.

Thank you!

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/24/07 at 3:25 PM
pinktulip  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
youtube videos!! haha
But it totaly would work... just see what others do!

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/02/07 at 12:01 AM

FoundHim  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I know this might sound weird, But Usher has a song called "Twork it out" (he he) and that is a great song to strip to! My hubby loves it.

As far as clothing goes, I don't know of anything you could make. You don't really have to wear much. What about just some panties, bra and garter belt? That's always fun!

posted: 08/04/07 at 4:59 AM

kaitee  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User

Last edited by kaitee on 12/26/12 at 3:45 PM

posted: 08/14/07 at 3:54 AM

Hizzahn  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
haha nothing gets me hot like a poncho

----------
It's okay to count the minutes, 'cause how many could there be?

posted: 08/17/07 at 1:42 PM

krisy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Thank you, thank you thank you everyone!!!

Your tips are really going to come in handy!

posted: 08/23/07 at 12:02 PM

Swt545  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
If your looking for something sexy that they wear at strip clubs, check out ebay they have hot items on there, just make sure it says new lol. But really I have bought them on there and they are nice priced and my guy likes the surprises.

----------
~Life is like a roller coaster, sit back and enjoy the ride~

posted: 08/30/07 at 4:01 AM
Sal329  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love a lot of ass shaking, bending over, touch me but dont let me touch you.

----------
If a man says something in the woods and there are no women around to hear him; is he still wrong?

posted: 09/20/07 at 8:27 AM

MrsJ  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i am right there with you ..... my man would love for me to give him a lap dance but i dont know i almost feel imtimidated bc i dont know what to do and i am afraid i will do something stupid or wont do something right and i chicken out....

Last edited by MrsJ on 09/26/07 at 8:40 AM

posted: 09/25/07 at 9:08 PM

mrsmbear  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
MrsJ - I am with you there. In a very similar position in fact. I was really put off 'cos my fiance had been around strip clubs a lot in his past because he had a relationship with a stripper. I am so scared that I will mess it up and look silly so I just made all the excuses, sometimes just resorting to being a ***** to get around it....
No more though. I am already working on my first routine and I totally plan to execute it sooner rather than later.
The thing to remember is that your SO is used to seeing girls do it for anyone and everyone. He is not used to someone who has only even done it for him and that is gonna turn him on more than any "professional" dancer ever could. I know that my fiance utterly adores me and that just me doing this for him is such a turn on that I cannot possibly go wrong. That doesn't mean I am not going to practice it out and try and blow his mind when I do it though.
I think I am going to feel really empowered when I have done it the first time and it will help me with a few of my own inhibitions.

Its so good to know there are others just like me out there - please MrsJ - let me know how you get on and I will let you how get on too.

----------
There is nothing I want more than the searing heat I felt with you before.

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > Lap Dance

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles