A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > My girl gets really tired after having a few orgasms.
My girl gets really tired after having a few orgasms. posted: 06/20/07 at 3:39 AM
KSO  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
When going down on my girlfriend, after 3 or 4 orgasms, she is completely worn out. Her hands are tired from gripping a pillow really tight, or holding onto my hands; she's given me bruises before. She usually only lets me go down on her for 20-30 minutes at a time, whereas I want to do it for like an hour.

Is there anything I can do to help her be more relaxed after or during? Is there something she can do to keep from getting totally tired after? She does tend to forget to breathe during it. Maybe that could have something to do with it. Any good advice would help.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 06/20/07 at 3:54 AM

TomBoyGirl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
If this is the biggest problem you have you are very, very lucky. I don't know what to tell you because I'm not sure what the actual problem is. Is she too tired after oral to have intercourse? Is she causing herself some sort of medical problem from overexertion?

If it's just that you want to do oral longer than she wants you to, I think her opinion wins.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 06/20/07 at 4:07 AM
KSO  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
We can always have sex after which we usually do. And It just takes a lot out of her basically. No medical problem, her hands just really hurt after.

posted: 06/20/07 at 10:23 AM
KSO  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Alright, I'm gonna keep her from having an orgasm for longer now. She's gonna hate me though.

posted: 06/23/07 at 12:16 PM
daredevil22r  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by KSO
Alright, I'm gonna keep her from having an orgasm for longer now. She's gonna hate me though.

I did the rise and fall method for too long once. It killed the mood and nothing happened afterwards. If you are going to do it, I suggest letting her rise and fall about 3 times.
I do it to my girl, when she is stressed out and wants me to jump her bones. I go with (might sound like exercises) 2 sets of 3 reps. Then I will jump her bones. I will go at a steady pace until she starts controlling the pace and we go faster.
I have gone a marathon of oral with her before we go to having sex. Just listen to her, if she is tired, or sore, you have to go easy.

posted: 04/13/11 at 6:29 AM
Carlos_30  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy |
Both of you guys suppose to be enjoying sex all the time NOT just you, if she gets tired of oral is time for you to change what you are doing.
How would you feel if she gives you a blow job for 1 hour? Wouldn't your penis get tired and maybe numb, if you are a normal person of course you will get tired.
You shouldn't be giving her orgasms by oral sex only.... specially when is so easy to give her multiple full body orgasms with penetration.
Doing the same thing for a long period of time is tiring and boring, if you really enjoy giving oral sex for hours you should start with foreplay first, then go down on her for 20-30 minutes, take a break and do intercourse for 15-20 minutes, do some foreplay one more time, and then go back to oral once again for 20-30 minutes, do all these different things so she won't get tired of doing the same thing for long periods of time.

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > My girl gets really tired after having a few orgasms.

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles