A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > **embarrassing vibrator stories** Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
**embarrassing vibrator stories** Question posted: 05/20/07 at 2:19 PM

lilmommi13  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
i have had a few embarrassing moments pertaining to my vibrator, but one that happened just a couple days ago pretty much takes the cake of embarrassing moments for me. i had used my vibrator the night before. after using it i was so tired that i didnt want to get up and put it in the usual drawer i keep all my "private" things of that nature in, so i just stuck it behind some clothes on a shelf next to my bed. my husband came to me later the next evening and said that him and his brother we sitting in our bedroom talking and they heard a noise so they looked around and found that my 2 year old son was holding it and had turned it on!! my husband debated whether to tell me about it because he knew id be embarrassed that his brother had seen it, which i was just mortified. his brother said it was no big deal and my husband thought he was probably embarrassed by it too, but that really didnt make me feel any better about the situation.

another time i had woken up to find that my son had taken my vibrator out of the usual drawer and took it in the dining room and had it all taken apart on the floor. my younger brother and my brother in law were watching t.v. in the living room and i have no idea whether they saw it or not, but that was another totally embarrasing moment for me. needless to say, it sux that it took 2 times to figure out, but i definitely know that i need to lock up my vibrators if id like to keep that kind of thing private!

*does anyone have an embarrasing moments like these that might make me feel a little less embarrassed by my situation?!?! lol *

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/20/07 at 5:01 PM
luvmyguy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
well the only embarassing vibrator story i have relates to the fact that it was locked up so there's no guaranteeing that you won't get embarassed again, lilmommi.

We were on our honeymoon and somehow locked the safe in our room but were unable to open it. I can't remember if it needed resetting, or a new key, or whatever, but a call to hotel maintenance was required. We had the vibrator in there along with our cash, my jewelry and what not. The vibrator was at the top of the pile and totally visible when the hotel maintenance guy unlocked our safe. He just looked at us and ran out pretending that he didn't see it... but I know he did. It wasn't too embarassing... kind of funny actually. But there you have it.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/21/07 at 6:46 AM

snowy52567  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I have one to tell also, I was moving to a new house and had some of my family helping me, I had packed my vibrator in a box with some other things and while my sister and brother in law were carrying the box, the box started vibrating. Needless to say it was pretty embarrasing, so now I take the batteries out when moving it from place to place.

posted: 05/21/07 at 1:15 PM

fadedmmries  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
whew boy those were funny! alas, i actually don't own one.... but when i get one and something embarassing happens (which knowing me it is very likely to happen) i'll defintely post it to give everyone else a laugh!

----------
~ uniquely ~m~e~

posted: 05/21/07 at 1:50 PM

lexa  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Ladies those stories made my day. I really don't have anything embarassing to tell. Although after moving away from my moms house, I went to unpack and to my surprise My "beaver" could not be found. I looked everywhere, and to this day I still don't know what happened to it. No one in my household ever said a word, but I know he was the first thing I packed and I know he just did not vibrate away. I have woken up to the sound of my second "beaver" ( had to get another one) vibrating away in the drawer, he just came on by himself.

posted: 05/22/07 at 4:24 AM

SweetPea17  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by lexa
I have woken up to the sound of my second "beaver" ( had to get another one) vibrating away in the drawer, he just came on by himself.

lexa---looks like your beaver was just dying to be used. it came to life!!!! LOL too funny

For me, no embarrassing moments yet...I don't store it with batteries in it--lord knows batteries leak acid sometimes and i don't need it ruining my vibrator! LOL. But...hopefully i won't have any embarrassing moments with that anytime soon!

----------
~*SweetPea17*~

posted: 05/22/07 at 11:24 AM

BetterRed  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Kinda a funny story;

When I was with an ex (She was in school at the time) I put one of her vibrators in her pencil case. No big occurrence, but I'm sure she went beet red when she opened up her pencil case in class and saw it.

We used to do various sex pranks like this to each other so it was not an evil thing I did. Just a chance to reciprocate.

----------
BetterRed

posted: 05/22/07 at 11:55 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
When my Son was 4, a friend and I went to an adult store to buy a gag gift for our friend who was getting married. We ended up getting her a 10 inch dildo.
When we got back to my house, my ex Mother-in-law was over watching my Son.
I was going to wrap the toy as soon as we got home, but my Son walked into the bedroom. I quickly hid it under my pillow. Not thinking he would notice I put it there.

Went out into the living room to chat with my then Mother-in-law.
My Son comes walking down the hallway with the toy/package in his hand and says "Mommy, look what the tooth fairy left you under your pillow"

I wanted to crawl under a rock and die at that moment.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

posted: 05/22/07 at 10:22 PM

foxyuk  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My story...

When I was single and house sharing with my sister and her husband I used to keep my vibrator in a box on top of my wardrobe in my room. No big shock there, a girl has to do what a girl has to do

We threw a party one weekend and the house was full of all our mutual friends, I was in the kitchen having a drink with some friends when somebody shouted for me to come and look in my room.

Some 'guest' had been rooting around in my room, found the vibe, switched it on full speed and they were watching it spin around the floor!

This was met with hilarity by everyone except me who didn't know where to put my face.. it was so embarrassing. Even worse its still a story they like to remind me of once in a while, especially in front of new friends!

posted: 05/22/07 at 11:59 PM

SweetPea17  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
hahaha, foxyuk---how embarrassing! I would have died right there & then!!!!

----------
~*SweetPea17*~

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > **embarrassing vibrator stories**

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles