A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > Ladies, do you grind your man's face?
Ladies, do you grind your man's face? posted: 05/18/07 at 7:57 AM

wishingman  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I really get turned on when a women gets on top, stradles my face and grinds away until she cums. I equally enjoy it when a women grabs my head while I'm eating her out and initiates the action.

Do most women enjoy initiating the oral action or do you prefer to lay back and just receive it?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/18/07 at 11:33 AM

julygem  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
This sounds like a '50/50' proposition, to me... I love it when he takes control.. but I also love pulling his face into me as he uses his exceptional talent to drive me crazy.. but I haven't sat on his face... yet.

----------
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«SDA-Eres mi corazon»
(¸.·'`(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/19/07 at 2:25 AM

wishingman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Julygem, you have to give it a try! The site of a woman pleasing herself on my face is sooooooo sexy. Have your guy caress your tits while you're grinding away on his hot mouth. I guarantee you'll love it.

posted: 05/19/07 at 2:52 AM

azjeff2506  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love when my wife does this, and so does she!

posted: 05/19/07 at 2:57 AM

Mr. Music  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
If I can get her to sit on my face I go crazy. I will never forget the first time she sat on my face, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She was raised to be self conscious so let herself open to me that way was a victory. To me THAT is the most intimate way for me to lick her out. I also love it when she is getting hot and aroused and she does that grinding on my face. I can almost lose it from that alone it is so amazing!

Plus I can bury my nose in and enjoy the sweet smell of her!!!!! Oh man, I hope I can get some tonight!

Last edited by Mr. Music on 10/18/07 at 11:24 PM

posted: 05/19/07 at 4:40 AM

julygem  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Well... his birthday is coming up at the end of the month... I am already planning what is going into his gift... first, and on the top of the package when he opens it will be the card. It is a musical card which plays the song "Free Ride", with a roller coaster on the front, signifying when we went on our first date, and the roller coaster I've been on with him since! I will write inside of it that here's a little something from me to 'spice up his life' and the first gift on top will be a certificate to a TX BBQ place near where I work. (He's from El Paso and says he hasn't had any good BBQ since he came to Calif!) Next on the card I will write that I've enclosed a small token of my love to make his dreams sweeter... and there will be a package with a love note with different candy names as words in the note, and the candy will be in the package. Then, I will write that I belong to him, and I put a piece of my heart in the box... then I am putting coupons with hearts on them, with different things he can ask me to do just by presenting the coupon... and finally, I will write on the card that I've enclosed some special wrapping for his 'package' to give it tender loving care, and at the bottom, the last gift will be a pair of his favorite briefs, in his favorite color, dark blue.

The reason I mentioned what I was doing to plan his birthday gift, wishingman, is that one of the coupons will be that I will grind into his face for however long he would like me to... (I definitely get the benefit out of that one!) but on the flip side of the coupon is also redeemable one loving blow job... however and whenever he wants it!

Hopefully, I will get to experience so much of what I yet want to do with him. He makes me so crazy, just thinking about what he does to me! I'm the only one in the office today, and OMG... what I could do to him if he walked through that door right now!!

----------
«SDA-Eres mi corazon»

posted: 05/19/07 at 5:09 AM

wishingman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Wow, that coupon idea is hot! I love it. Would go crazy if a woman gave me something like that.

posted: 05/19/07 at 5:19 AM

julygem  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by wishingman
Wow, that coupon idea is hot! I love it. Would go crazy if a woman gave me something like that.

I've planned on putting at least a dozen, maybe two dozen, coupons in the gift... and they are not going to be the kind of which only one can be redeemed at a time, believe me! And, you can let your imagination run rampant on what they can be for as well.. I am going to print them on photo paper, to give them that gloss and the rigidity I want them to have. I'm going to also put lipstick on, and kiss each of the coupons, then coat over the lipstick with clear nail enamel to preserve my kisses on them. If I can't be with him in person on his birthday, I definitely plan on being on his mind!

----------
«SDA-Eres mi corazon»

posted: 05/24/07 at 7:59 PM

julygem  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It ended up being 2 dozen coupons..., though I couldn't really print the reverse side of the photo paper.. I did cheat a bit and use a half-dozen of the ones on this site, but I otherwise made my own. Since he's from TX and has often used the cowboy emoticon when I hear from him, one of the coupons is redeemable for 'one bedroom rodeo, I will bring the hat and rope'... another offers me to be his own personal geisha and give him a hot, sensual bath where I can help him 'cum clean'...and others along that line. The face grinding coupon? Hehee...

Sent him another musical Hallmark card in the mail, too... it plays "Come and Get Your Love"... lol.. hope he comes and gets it soon!

I can't wait to see which coupon(s) he redeems first!!

----------
«SDA-Eres mi corazon»

Last edited by julygem on 05/24/07 at 8:06 PM

posted: 05/25/07 at 9:22 AM

christinajo  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Julygem

You have GOT to experience what it feels like sitting on your man's face!!! My fiance loves it as it gives him complete access to my nether regions and the best access to the juices when I cum in that position.

----------
CJ

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > Ladies, do you grind your man's face?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles