A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > For the ladies - First oral experience
For the ladies - First oral experience posted: 04/10/07 at 3:15 AM

wishingman  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Would like to hear from the ladies about giving their first bj. How old were you? Where did you do it? Did your guy ask or did you just go for it? Did you have a good idea how to do it or was it on the job training? Did your guy cum in your mouth and if so, did you swallow? If not, where did he cum? Did he reciprocate? How would you rate the overall expereince?

Last edited by wishingman on 04/10/07 at 4:22 AM

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/13/07 at 11:58 PM

windcryer  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i was 15 and it was at a public park in the restrooms because it was raining outside. the guy asked me to do it but i had no problem with it, i knew what i was doing i had some extensive research behind me. he came in my mouth and i will say that i didn't like it then nor the few times after with two other men in my life, but my man now, now that is a flavor i savor. i have never had a man reciprocate for me and it is a shame as i know it is something i could really go for, trying to convince my man to try it out. the first experience was a learning experience so on a 1-10 scale i will say a 6, but now its off the charts.

----------
the most lovable woman in the world is the woman that is already in love with you, for she sees you faults and all and yet she still loves you, not inspite of them but because they make you who you are, and you are the man she loves.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/14/07 at 2:46 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
This is going to sound really bad.
I was 17. A female friend and I were walking home one night from a movie. We were about 2 and half miles from home.
These 2 guys pull up in a car next to us. They asked if we wanted a ride. We told them no thanks thinking they would just go away. They ended up parking the car and told us that they would walk us home since it was late.
Being alittle freaked out by this, I recognized the driver of the car and knew of his Sister.
He was in a class that I had a year b4. We never talked back then mainly b/c I would cut or not go to that class often. lol
After we got back to my friends parent's house, all of us sat out on the porch for a several hours talking.
Her Dad ended up chasing them away at that point b/c we were being to loud.
We were in my friends bedroom and all of the sudden we heard rocks being thrown at the house. It was the 2 guys who walked us home. I opened the window and the driver of the car asked for my phone number and asked me out for that night.
My Friend and I decided to crawl out her window and walk them back to their car.

We ended up going to breakfast and then driving thru the valley. We parked and talked for a bit more while my friend and the other guy went for a walk.
We started making out. I didn't want to have sex b/c I was still a virgin. So, I gave him a bj instead. Didn't really know what I was doing. He came pretty fast and without warning me. When he did, some of it went up my nose and I ended up spitting out the rest of it on his stomach. I was really embarrassed too. He told me that it was ok. Then he asked if I would do all of that again. lol...I told him maybe another time.

We dated for 2 mos after that, but he was going off to college and I didn't want to do the LDR thing at that age b/c he considered me a prude for not sleeping with him. Atleast that's what he told his friends.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

posted: 04/14/07 at 4:07 AM

LeanaLocks  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
lol, let me think. I was 14 and it was with a guy I met one night while I was out drinking with my best friend at the time. We got very drunk and ended up in some place I've never been before and I honestly have no idea why we went there or how we ended up there, all I know is, we were there. We were in a park. The funniest thing is, early in the night the guy said something stupid to me and I slapped him in the face! LOL. Later on, my best friend ended up disappearing with the other guy and I had no idea where she went. I ended up with this guy in the park and one thing lead to another. We had sex in the park and I gave him a BJ there too. He came in my mouth without warning and I wanted to puke. I spat it out. It was so unexpected and I had no idea what to expect with regards to taste or anything. I wasn't ready for that! (boy, how much I have changed in the 13 years, since the age of 14!) Anyway, we then went back to his house and carried on. The next morning I had to find my way home! I did get with him again a few months later and he wanted to be my boyfriend. We got REALLY drunk another night and we had sex and I dumped him the next day because I just didn't like him. It seemed I was only into him when I got drunk lol!.

posted: 04/14/07 at 4:13 AM

LeanaLocks  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by windcryer
i have never had a man reciprocate for me and it is a shame as i know it is something i could really go for, trying to convince my man to try it out.

omg, you MUST get him to do it!

It's funny because I've only ever had 2 men do it to me, both boyfriends. The first one had been with me about 3 years before he would do it. This 2nd one, I know he's not really into it that much but he does it for me of his own accord because he loves to make me feel good. I've never ever asked him for it once, he just does it. Keep asking your man, it's so worth it, it drives me wild feeling my man's tongue slide up and down my clit, my GOD!!!!!!!!!

It amazes me how many men don't like it, but every single one of them want their woman to put their penis in their mouth. Come on fellas, what's up with that?

posted: 04/14/07 at 6:24 AM

crzycdngrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Hmmmm...... let's see. I was 15 years old and it was a guy I had been dating for a year. He used to come over after school when my mother was at work. We did it in my room actually. It was something we had been dancing around for a bit. I remember I loved the feel of his velvety skin on my tongue. He did cum in my mouth and I swallowed. I couldn't get enough. He did reciprocate pretty immediately. He and I were together for another four years. The sex was great and frequent. Oral sex was a regular thing for us after that. Anyway, that was the first time.

posted: 04/14/07 at 6:36 AM

GloWWorM  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I was 15 with my first boyfriend. I had been dating him for 4 months and up until then I had come very close to giving him a blow job but never the real thing so one day he asked me and guided me step by step telling me what felt good, what I could try .. He didn't cum in my mouth the first few times, he actually pulled out himself. I agreed to swollow after some time but I hated the taste. I had read that the taste is something you can get used to though so I kept trying and sure enough I really do like the taste now. Even though he and I broke up 7 years ago, he really did teach me a lot!

posted: 04/15/07 at 9:59 AM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Damn I love these stories!

posted: 04/15/07 at 12:12 PM

TexasAngel67  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I tried it for mere seconds when I was 16. It was just too odd for me. All I remember is (lol) him sitting on the floor up against the bedroom wall, legs out in front of him. I guess he'd seen it on the Playboy Channel and was curious to experience it. I just couldn't get over my shyness so the attempt was moot.

My first 'real' bj was many years later. I was in my early 30s, married, and no longer so shy. He has always been able to 'hold it' so there was no real threat of him cumming in my mouth. Looking back, I think if he hadn't been worried about that, I'd have happily accepted swallowing.

I think he asked for it. It was in our bed. He didn't reciprocate (never has) and he'd rate it higher than I would. After several times, it was awesome. BJ's still remain my favorite thing. But the best BJ is one that is reciprocated!

Re: For the ladies - First oral experience posted: 04/16/07 at 10:08 AM

GenevieveR  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I was 17 and, as terrible as it sounds, it was with my friends boyfriend who I had a crazy crush on. I was dating this guy's friend at the time too so we were really sneaking around. We were in his car because he'd taken me and a friend home after a party we'd been at. My boyfriend at the time was kind of a jerk (which would be why we didn't go out long and he didn't get anywhere close to getting a bj from me.. lol) and would just leave when it was close to his curfew leaving me to find my own way home because I lived in the opposite direction from him. Anyway, this guy took me home and parked in front of my house. We were just sitting in the car talking and it started to heat up a bit. We started kissing and before I knew it, I was getting into his pants and going for his junk... lol It's funny because at the time I'd never been that up close to a penis before but I remember thinking, "gee, this seems small" Only later did I learn how right I was! LOL I had no idea what I was doing, so it was definitely on the job training. However, I think because the whole situation was a little odd and uncomfortable with him being my friend's boyfriend and all, he never finished as I recall. I certainly didn't have to make the decision to swallow or not to swallow. Needless to say, there was no reciprocation! That would've been really hard to do in the small sports car that he had anyway. The overall experience was just short of forgettable.

The first bj to completion was only a few years ago, actually and it was with hubby. We'd always done the oral bit and he was certainly a giver in that respect, but he was never all that into being a receiver. I'd do it as part of the overall game, but only as a prelude to sex because that's what he preferred. Finally I told him once that I wanted him to finish in my mouth so that I could swallow. I really wanted to know what it was like. We still only did it once in a while until recently when it's become one of my pregnancy cravings... LOL

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > For the ladies - First oral experience

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles