A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Is anal sex worth it??
Is anal sex worth it?? Comments please! posted: 01/25/07 at 12:28 PM

xbeachbuniex  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Ok, I have never had anal sex and ALWAYS said I never do it. Now my boyfriend has done it once, but wasn't that into it. Now me and him are exploring in the sex department.. positions, toys, ect. So we have brought it up, and he wants to try it again.

My questions are:

How badly does it hurt?
Is it worth it?
How much lube do you need to use?
Is it that enjoyable for a girl or guy??

I want details.... don't worry about being graphic or anything like that. I'm interested

----------
♥ Mrs. Moreno since 4/10/10 ♥

♥ In L.O.V.E ♥

Last edited by xbeachbuniex on 01/25/07 at 12:46 PM

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/25/07 at 12:45 PM

xbeachbuniex  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
ok so this is a sex forum and not one person has any advice or ideas on this??? Seriously??

----------

♥ In L.O.V.E ♥

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/25/07 at 12:47 PM
Mike_AF  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Try it, use lots of lube and go slow. It might hurt at first (might) but like I said go slow. It can be enjoyable for the girl, do a search and look at the other threads that talk about anal sex. There are some girls that love it and some hate it.....like my wife hates it

posted: 01/25/07 at 1:31 PM

ArmyWife1228  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I LOVE anal sex. It's not something I like to do all the time but I like it as a treat. Anyways first of all you have to want to do it. If you are not into it or relaxed nothing is going in. What me and my hubby like to do to get me warmed up is he will first start with one finger, oh and be sure to use lots of lube, then he will put in another and when I get used to that he puts in another finger and by the third finger, I'm pretty well ready to go. Be sure to use lots and lots of lube, tell your boyfriend to go VERY slow at first. If it hurts tell him to stop but just try to get used to him being inside your butt, then when you are ok with it go in a little more. Be sure to stay relaxed but if it hurts too much stop and try again another time. It took me and my hubby about 3 times before we were successful, but after we did succeed it was absolutely awesome. And the position I would recommend would be doggie. That way you can decide how much at a time you want in you. My and the hubby both enjoy it very much, but it's just personal preference because I've heard a lot of people who don't like it. Hope this was explained enough, if you have any questions you can send me a PM.

----------
~*~Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights, and all our jokes, I fell in love~*~

~*~Counting down the days until I see you again~*~

posted: 01/25/07 at 9:19 PM

BarefootGrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I never thought I would try anal sex until a friend kept telling me just HOW incredible it really is. Then I became a little more open minded about it.

To answer your questions...if you do it right, it won't hurt...AT ALL. You'll know if one or both of you isn't into it, because it will hurt. However, it's possible that even if both of you really are into it, the first time might hurt when he first enters you. Make sure you use a LOT of lube...and tell him to go VERY slowly..(as said above). Is it worth it? Absolutely 100%. I agree with what ArmyWife said...I really enjoy it, but I don't want it constantly. And it's very enjoyable for both men and women. (well, some women...others just plain don't like it, and that's fine...) I know of women that can actually have an orgasm from anal. The main thing you need to think about is if you TRULY trust your boyfriend. Anal sex is an incredible test of trust...you need to make sure you trust that he's going to be concerned with how YOU feel and not how quickly he gets off.

Hope that was of some help....Have FUN! :-)

----------
~~~~~**Shaina**~~~~~
~~**aka: BarefootGirl**~~

posted: 01/25/07 at 10:06 PM
CousinAWOL  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
The lots of lube thing is very good advice. But personally, the only time I have the slightest desire to do it is when sex is starting to get redundant, and then I only want to try it because it's something new. Also, look back at previous posts. I'm sure I found some that talked about positions. For example, my wife said it didn't hurt her in the least when she was on her back, but on her hands and knees, she wasn't able to continue for more than a few seconds. As far as the sensation goes, well, to me and my wife anyway, it wasn't anything special. But, apparently, if some women like it as much as they do, it's probably worth a try.

posted: 01/26/07 at 6:25 AM

xbeachbuniex  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Thanx for the advice guys!!

----------

♥ In L.O.V.E ♥

posted: 01/26/07 at 8:32 AM

Tr1sh  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yikes! Tried to try it once. Didn't get very far -- it was EXCRUCIATING!!!! There is no force anywhere that would make me want to get involved in that again. It's an exit for a reason.

posted: 01/26/07 at 10:56 AM
Luckylady12  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My best advice is try anal lubes or lots of lube take it slow be gentle ect

Last edited by Luckylady12 on 01/28/07 at 11:21 PM

posted: 01/27/07 at 12:40 AM

Milan  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
DO NOT use the desentisizing lubes!!!!! Not knowing if it hurts is dangerous and will result in a catastrophe. I can't believe they still sell that junk....

My take on this is that if you don't get turned on by the mere thought of having anal, chances are great that you will not like it when it actually happens. As I said a million times, you are either into it or not. Not that big of a believer in "learning to love it." Yeah, there are the very few out there that just discover all of a sudden that they like their tushies to be stuffed. The great majority of people simply know it, and it turns them on just thinking about it. If you have to try it and "see how it turns out", good luck!

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Is anal sex worth it??

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles