A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > All this talk about swallowing... for the Girls
What does your man's cum taste like?
It tastes salty but pleasant.. I like it
It tastes buttery and I like it
It tastes salty but not too bad
it tastes Mild..its ok
the taste is neutral but not unpleasant
its too salty for me
its to acidic for me
its like clorox.... yukk!
I just dont like it at all!
I dont know... I havent tasted it yet
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
All this talk about swallowing... for the Girls posted: 08/18/06 at 10:38 AM

MrsHagar  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Everyone is asking questions about swallowing their man's cum. So let's tell this young ladies what it tastes like to you, and if you have been able to get him to taste better, how did you do it?

My man tastes like a salty, creamy butter and I like it. He always has tasted that way. It is just BARELY sweet.

I realize every man tastes different, and that would be perfectly natural because everyone is different aren't we? But My man has a good diet and eats a very blanced variety of meats, vegetables and fruits, and I think that makes a difference.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/18/06 at 10:59 AM
Mike  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Good poll!

My wife says salty but pleasant.

Mike

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/18/06 at 11:29 AM
Bobbysgirl79  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Salty.......and I love it!!!!

posted: 08/20/06 at 9:56 PM

katiej  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
mostly he dosn;t seem to have any real taste. I swallow it and thats pretty much that.

posted: 08/21/06 at 12:48 PM

BECCABECCA  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
its ok when i try it without a candy, but i usually have a candy in my mouth

posted: 08/22/06 at 2:48 AM

SassyNYLady  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
No real recognizable taste at all...and I'm happy with it that way.

----------
No matter how this all turns out...know that there is one man who loves you unconditionally darling.....unconditionally. ~LCM

posted: 08/22/06 at 2:52 AM

babyboo3980  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
well...my man is very bitter, i have always heard that a man is salty, but every man ive been with is always bitter, not salty whatsoever...i swallow, just cuz i think spitting is stupid when its already in your mouth...but i dont really like it

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 08/22/06 at 10:23 AM

angNrich  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by BECCABECCA
its ok when i try it without a candy, but i usually have a candy in my mouth

You just keep a piece of candy in your mouth...I've heard of that, does it really work????

My husbands is salty.....like he just shot out a shaker full of salt in my mouth...lol. I don't like it really, and have to actually be in the mood to do it, b/c the taste and texture just isnt my thing....

----------
"I'm everything I am because you love me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baby Drew arrived March 20 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Engaged September 18 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Married my best friend March 29 2006

posted: 08/23/06 at 6:14 AM

oceanluvr  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I love the taste of my man. Green olives. That's what the taste reminds me of.

posted: 08/29/06 at 2:34 PM

silverspring  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm also one that has never gotten the "salty" taste out of any of the guys I've gone down on, admittedly that's not many at all but still, never salty. Either bitter or my last bf had no taste at all.

Current bf is sort of bitter with a slight medicinal taste. I'll admit, I almost gagged the very first I swallowed his but now I'm used to it and it's not that bad. There's still an after taste I'd rather not have but overall, I'm not complaining too much. And I have noticed that it the strongness of the taste varies from time to time, so must be his diet.

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > All this talk about swallowing... for the Girls

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles