A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexual Health > Women's Issues > lower abdominal pain after sex... what is it?!!
lower abdominal pain after sex... what is it?!! posted: 07/24/06 at 11:45 AM

pinky0ne  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I just started having sex. We've done it 3 times. The first 2 times were fine and I felt no pain, just a bit of uncomfort when he first entered me.

The 3rd time, while we were well into the it, I felt a sharp, sudden pain inside. I clenched up and we stopped for a bit. It was just a jolt of pain and it seemed like he had hit something inside me.

The day after that incident, my the left side of my lower abdomen was hurting quite a bit, but it went away the day after that, so I wasn't really worried.

A week after all of this, we were fooling around again. We didn't have intercourse, just oral. At one point, he started to finger me (after I was already turned on and really wet) but it felt so uncomfortable! I almost anticipated pain. So he stopped that and just concentrated on pleasing me in other ways. Anyway, after I orgasmed, I started to feel the same pain in my lower left abdominal.... and now it's just got me a little worried.

I'm just wondering what you ladies have to say about this... Anyone experienced anything similar? Any idea as to why it may be happening or what it is that's causing the pain?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/24/06 at 11:49 AM

kristyn417  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
sounds like he broke your hymen or hit your cervix. Either of those situtions are normal, but I strongly urge you to tell your doctor, because they can identify if there really are any problems.

----------
i have the best husband in the world

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/24/06 at 11:50 AM

Nodoubt_gal  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i have had this before i wonder if anyone can explain,not the next week pain though...

Personally i would make a visit to the doctor, get it all checked out.

----------
~~We are all something, but none of us are everything.~~
The current mood of NDG at www.imood.com

We are having a baby- due may 2007

posted: 07/24/06 at 3:00 PM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
It could be anything...but you really should talk to your doctor about this. It could be something serious tho.

It could be and I am only it could be b/c I don't know for sure what is causing your pain.

You pulled a stomach muscle.

Your cervix can be dilating alittle bit. You don't have to be pregnant to have this happen. (I remember after a pelvic exam once I told my doctor that I felt some stomach pain and cramping...She told me that my cervix was probably dilating alittle bit from the exam)
I really don't think that is the problem tho. Because the pain should not be sharp.

Or perhaps it could be pelvic immflammorty disease. I dunno.

Again, you need to talk to your doctor.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

posted: 07/24/06 at 7:00 PM

pinky0ne  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by HellYaImNuts
Or perhaps it could be pelvic immflammorty disease. I dunno.

Symptoms of PID:

* Fever
* Vaginal discharge that may have an odor
* Painful intercourse
* Painful urination
* Irregular menstrual bleeding
* Pain in the upper right abdomen (rare)

I don't have any of those symptoms. Sex is not painful. (except for that one jolt of pain when it was as if he had hit something inside me) It's after sex when I felt the pain.

You guys really know how to scare a girl.

Don't you think it's a possibility that he just streched me a little?

posted: 07/24/06 at 11:38 PM

banarabbyt1  [more]
 Group: Comm Director Assistant 
Make Buddy | PM User
Oh, if its like he is hitting something in the back during sex, yeah, like sailor said, that is your cervix, make sure you are totally fully aroused, my husband has hit that a few times and I HATE IT! I swear its like my OFF button. lol.

When it does happen it happens right around when I am about to start a period cuz my cervix has moved down.

I agree with sailor, if he constantly hits it tell him not to go so deep or do LOTS of oral and foreplay to get you fully aroused.

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexual Health > Women's Issues > lower abdominal pain after sex... what is it?!!

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles